Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I am, however, happy to discuss this week's game. We'll be in agreement on that. Right now I'm thinking M wins 28-6. I think OSU can muster two FGs.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Good ..... I was worried about you (and secretly enjoying your misery - heh).
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Oh, I'm fine :-) Over the years I've gained a lot of perspective so I know that when I look back on this group of players I'll see a CFP championship and 2 other teams that were right there. Those will be fond memories.

Yesterday was just an abysmal showing. And this Saturday won't be much better. But I'm still quite pleased with the macro state of things. So...onward....no more reliving that total shitfest! I got another shitfest to prepare for!

Comment

• All those 5-star recruits, collectively crumbling at home, during the biggest game since Oregon?

Aren't these recruits Meyer's finest since arriving in the B1G?
            "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• I think the whole 3 QB thing screwed them up in the end. Offensively they are a mismash of talents. And no matter what you are not as hungry as last year.

Comment

• Correct and, IMO, correct.

Comment

• Although the 3 game playoff run last year was impressive, especially with a 3rd QB, Meyer dropped games to VT & Penn St. and B1G corruption by the officals insured OSU moved on.

Meyer's teams have been consistently solid but not bulletproof.

NFL Machine Inc. will have their handsfull.

Comment

• Suspect that JTB comparison to Brady, college or pro, has rightfully died. Beyond fucking nuts IMO.

Comment

• Tough to win two in a row... Or three out of four

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Your offense would've been much better if you played one of your heisman candidate QB's to start the season and stuck with one of them.

Comment

• Urban was just not up to the task this season. He's no Saban.
                          Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Yep. Congratulations to The Nick for going undefeated and not losing at home this season. And his last two titles when he didn't lose at home in November were awesome, too.

Man, you're an awful poster. Cowering in the corner all year until OSU loses and then harrumphing about. I didn't realize what a mark UFM left on your ass last season

Comment

• Talent was their any word on why Urbz took the wind in the 3rd? I was shocked that MSU had the wind in the 4th.

Comment

• The forecast was that the wind would shift from the south the west by the end of the game. They wanted to make sure they had the wind instead of losing it to a crosswind in the 4th. The wind did shift, but not until after the game ended.

In any event, the wind didn't cause Joey Bosa to jump on 4th and 8. The wind didn't cause OSU to play straight quarters when MSU was pinned at the 2 as if MSU was actually contemplating a pass. The wind didn't cause one shithead play call after another. The wind only sort of got to them on the final exchange. The rest of the quarter OSU had every opportunity to win that game.

There were two key sequences in the game when it was 14-14. When MSU was pinned at the 2, they were able gain 38 yards and flip field position and pin OSU inside the 10. OSU needed to get a first down -- maybe two -- and couldn't do it. And that was the game.
                                Last edited by iam416; November 23, 2015, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X