Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish you were dead.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• OK that was over the top.

I wish you were a vegetable.

fixed
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• STFU
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz is dim all, not just dim sum.

Comment

• hack...you are my love and my life...you are my inspiration...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Since 1974, Michigan has as many seasons with 2 or fewer losses/ties as......Rutgers.

6 current B10 teams have a more recent undisputed national title than M.

Since the election of William Howard Taft, M has a total of 5 seasons with 11 wins or more. K-State has 7, as did UFM -- just at Ohio State.

But, those pre-Taft days were damn good.
              Last edited by iam416; December 12, 2018, 02:25 PM.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The Detroit Athletic Club was quite the 85 Bears of their era

Comment

• speaking of kstate with 7 we have a new coach from north Dakota coaching his last div 2 game Friday for a bison team that's going for 3rd national championship

chris klieman age 51

Chris Klieman, who has guided FCS powerhouse North Dakota State to three national titles, has been named the next head coach at Kansas State.

so stfu

Comment

• Since 1974 OSU has had 3 of its 5 football coaches resign in shame, and the least-liked out of all of them in Ohio was one of the two that didn't.

Comment

• Facts vs not facts.

Post-Taft dominance vs Pre-Taft dominance.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Pre-Taft dominance vs post-Taft depravity. And in an era in which the system was declared by you yourself to be lacking in integrity. But Michigan won one as well. We're used to people of your ilk making bullshit claims like that, and hoping to have your cake and eat it too. Cheating is baked into the process for your program. If you people had the capacity to feel shame you'd be drowning in it.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Michigan's refusal to respect the preservation of amateurism in the sport led to their expulsion from the Western Conference in utter disgrace. They were driven to such lengths in order to keep the vile Fielding Yost, a foul, racist, bigoted man with a 4th grade education, whose love of slivowitz was matched only by his hatred of the Catholic Church

Comment

• We cant count wins from over 50 years ago, but history counts when speaking of historical figures of atrocities?

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

Working...
                                X