Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking back at OSU's 2018 class. I like it. 12 kids in the top 80. A lot of them saw special teams action and a few saw regular reps. And the shitty high 3* WR that was rated 23rd out of 26 in the class had the biggest impact!

In the 2017 class, Chase Young is probably their best player and he was highest rated, but a very low 4* OT and 18th out of 21 is probably their 2nd best player -- Thayer Munford.

So, there's hope. Not all is lost IN THE SHADOW!
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• BTW, AA, please tell me how distraught your M doctor numbskull was/is.

Comment

• Heh heh.

Urban took their will to live. And, then, in a potentially cruel twist, immediately gave it back to them. That's why a loss to CRD next season in AA would be so, so delicious.

Comment

• I don't think they'll miss a beat with Ryan Day.

Comment

• I think Talent and AA need to get a room.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• xoxoxo
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• AlabamAlum:

When you speak with Dr. ThoseWhoStay in the future, I recommend asking, frequently, about the status of the Revenge Tour and plans for future dates. And since we're on Winovich, he said this:

I would say to any recruit or any potential guy that sees maybe what happened in the Ohio State game or is persuaded against coming here because of that, I would say that alone is a miragewe're coming back stronger and we're going to remember this next year.
                Ohio State had some fun with the mirage line: https://twitter.com/ohiostatefb/stat...070256128?s=12

In case you're keeping score at home:

2015: DURKIN!
                2016: BITTERLY DISAPPOINTED!!
                2017: Outplayed them at 21 of 22 positions, but O'KORN!
                2018: MIRAGE!

Comment

• Putting the "wino" in Winovich

Comment

• There certainly isn't much Win in Winovich.

I like Bill Burr. Well, used to like him. I could tolerate the Boston sports fandom, but I come to learn he likes M...woof. Anyway...

"You know you're getting your ass kicked when you have to go that. At least I gotta a wife and kids. When you have to put things in perspective that's when you're losing by at least 25."

rich eisen, rich eisen show, sports, tv, radio, entertainment, music, football, baseball, basketball, hockey, nfl, ncaa, cfb, college football, nba, nhl, mlb, pop culture

Comment

• Disappointing.

Comment

• I could be wrong here...but I believe Bill Burr is an old old wooden ship...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I can assure you there's no need for the words "could be" in that statement -- whenever you post anywhere about anything ever. Go with "am." It's the 99.99999% safe play.

Comment

• shaddup
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• injurious ergo sum

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X