Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep...his cousin, whom with he had a pact with that they would play CFB together, is at ND now as an early enrollee.

I know these kids are making a life decision...and that it's entirely their decision to make, but this scumbag was telling our coaches as of last night that he was Irish.

Comment

• Right. If he had visited UH and told ND that he was torn, that's one thing. To F them on NLOID out of the blue is tough.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Now I'm hearing that it wasn't the coaches...just some recruiting journalists that he told. ESPN is alluding to an admissions issue, but that sounds like ESPN speak 101...to keep paranoid ND fans tuned in.

If there was an admissions issue with a kid that had been committed since May, somebody in admissions needs to get their ass kicked and then fired.

Or vice-versa to avoid a lawsuit.

Comment

• Supposedly a quote from BK:

"I used to have a saying about players like that and that was I'd rather play against him for four games than with him for four years,"...

Comment

• What sort of ship are you boys running over there, Clash? Heh.

Dodson is a Buckeye. Very good news. USC really made a run at him, and, by all accounts, had him as of Saturday.

Comment

• Relax, Tressel had been spotted heading eastbound on I-70, driving a Brink's Armoured Truck, loaded with recruit money. All he asked for in exchange was opportunity to be able to address future teams.
              Last edited by Optimus Prime; February 1, 2012, 01:34 PM.
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• OP:

Your well-articulated fears of UFM at Ohio State are proving to be well-founded. You're quite the sage, my good boy, quite the sage!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanB View Post
                  Supposedly a quote from BK:

"I used to have a saying about players like that and that was I'd rather play against him for four games than with him for four years,"...

Heh...I didn't see that one, but so be it

Apparently Kelly & Co. learned about it this morning from Greenberry's HS coach...after Greenberry signed & faxed...

...punk.

Comment

• Neal's cousin was in a serious car accident recently...he's not expected to make any decision today.

Comment

• No, of course not. Only ESPN would say he is.

Plus, he still has to visit Arizona (or, I suppose, OU).

Comment

• FWIW, UFM said the roster is at 81 now, so that means he has 3 kids he knows will not be with OSU next season for one reason or another.

Comment

• Rumors of OSU pulling Neal's offer???

Comment

• I'm reading the same thing you're reading, Clash, and I'm flummoxed. Sweet jesus.

So, piecing together shit, UFM said they're at 81 right now (meaning he knows of 3 more kids currently on the roster who won't be) which means he has 1 scholarship to give. The crown jewel player out there is Stefon Diggs, who, at least according to some OSU folks, is likely to commit to the Buckeyes. Meaning Neal gets left out in the cold.

That's unthinkable. I mean, it's one thing to cold shoulder Joel Caleb, but Neal is much better and more versatile. I'd say oversign by 1 and take your chances on attrition, which I guarantee will happen.

UFM better sure as hell have Diggs in the bag.

Comment

• I don't have the reason why # OhioState won't be taking Davonte Neal, I just know he tried to commit and couldn't. Well sourced
                              FFS. FFS. FFS.

Comment

• THIS, btw, is a classic example of the difference b/t the SEC and the B10. Goddammit.

Comment

Working...
                                X