No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muh President, who still has said nothing about Manafort, now cites Geraldo, the man who opened Al Capone's vault, to help support his argument that Harvard and GWU are full of shit and only about 6 people died because of Hurricane Maria.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
      I don't want to see Kavanaugh confirmed, but I call bullshit on the accusation from fucking high school.

Carry on.
      Bullshit accusations are a part of political life now. That cat's out of the bag.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post

Bullshit accusations are a part of political life now. That cat's out of the bag.
        Of course, I believe every one of the accusers of the "Honorable"Judge Roy Moore. There was too much smoke for there not to be fire there.

This one is bullshit, though.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Respect, CGVT
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Trump is "so busy" coordinating disaster response that he took the time to give the Wall Street Journal an interview today trashing his former divorce lawyer's upcoming memoir

Comment

• NWS in Morehead City, NC practically begging the media to tell people in four counties to leave immediately because of unprecedented flooding in 4 counties (the New Bern/Morehead City/ Beaufort area. This is basically the Cape Lookout region and the counties north and south of the Neuse River in central coastal N Carolina

DnF1QFYX4AAN5nY.jpg:small.jpg

Comment

• Trump's head of FEMA is under an IG investigation over allegations that he frequently misuses government resources to travel to his home in the Appalachian foothills in N Carolina. He would often leave DC midday Thursday, driven home by agency employees, and has spent at least 150 days of the past year working from North Carolina instead of in DC. The White House (per WSJ) was close to replacing him before Florence hit.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/white-h...eam-1536971587

Comment

• The "overwhelmed reporter" is an old trick to keep folks watching. He's even bracing the wrong way the wind is blowing, 2 guys calmly walk by trolling.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                    The "overwhelmed reporter" is an old trick to keep folks watching. He's even bracing the wrong way the wind is blowing, 2 guys calmly walk by trolling.

Saw that earlier and it's great. There's an older clip of some lady during some storm paddling a canoe in 9 inch deep water

Comment

• One thing I learned is if you are going to try and ride out a Hurricane you need to keep an ax in the attic.

Comment

• Saw that earlier and it's great. There's an older clip of some lady during some storm paddling a canoe in 9 inch deep water
                        ha ha I never seen that, at least they called her out on live tv

Comment

• LOL @ TV reporting. When I worked in FL we had such a wonderful time mocking them.

Comment

• Ohio Politics:

Lifelong Republican Les Wexner, one of Ohio's wealthiest donors, says he's leaving the Party now. Fed up with Trump

Comment

• Mattis could be fired after the midterms. He has challenged Trump too often. And with John Bolton and Mira Ricardel now working in the WH, he has aggressive enemies there.

Officials say that the president has soured on his defense secretary, and that Mr. Mattis is increasingly weary of capricious demands from his boss.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X