No announcement yet.

Coronavirus Safety Protocol - please read and discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was out at a job last Wednesday with a buddy. Both of us vacced, both of us masked........, got a call Saturday morning. "Aw man, I am fkd the Corona!" I take a lateral flow test and it comes up with the most solid purple positive line ever!! And then yesterday, (Sunday) I lose all sense of taste & smell. Today I ache like fk all over.
    No idea who gave the'Rona to who.

Got a job on Thursday this week......., special order unvented cylinder delivery, (they've not had hot water for a week)......., and I had to cancel until further notice.

But......, you get away with this with Covid........, the guy was like, "Oh no, hope you and Stuart are ok!"
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Hope all goes well, Marko.

Comment

• Get well Marko.
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Sorry Marko.
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
            Was out at a job last Wednesday with a buddy. Both of us vacced, both of us masked........, got a call Saturday morning. "Aw man, I am fkd the Corona!" I take a lateral flow test and it comes up with the most solid purple positive line ever!! And then yesterday, (Sunday) I lose all sense of taste & smell. Today I ache like fk all over.

Got a job on Thursday this week......., special order unvented cylinder delivery, (they've not had hot water for a week)......., and I had to cancel until further notice.

But......, you get away with this with Covid........, the guy was like, "Oh no, hope you and Stuart are ok!"
            Sorry to hear.

I hope you get well quickly

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I hope his nails are OK.
              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Was out at a job last Wednesday with a buddy. Both of us vacced, both of us masked........, got a call Saturday morning. "Aw man, I am fkd the Corona!" I take a lateral flow test and it comes up with the most solid purple positive line ever!! And then yesterday, (Sunday) I lose all sense of taste & smell. Today I ache like fk all over.

Praying for you Marko. I'm glad you had the jabs already.

Had a guy here who lives with his sister's family. His brother-in-law works here also. Well, the family wen to Florida annnnnnnd? Yup, got the Rona. I tested him yesterday and he wasn't showing any sign of infection but he has to be off until Friday. Lucky for him he has been vaccinated.

BTW, he was exposed the same day as you so you should be okay by Friday or Saturday since you're vaccinated.
                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Got to say, Future…… i feel like absolute crap but getting slightly better every day.

The worst part…….. i lay in bed sleeping & sweating most of the weekend, lying on my back and didn't move…….. as a result, i have this fucking horrendous skin pain thing going on on my back skin. Its like a sunburn feeling and its doing my head in. That better go the fk awsy soon!

And……. Had a bacon sandwich earlier……. Could taste fk all. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Dam man. Hate to hear you going through that. As far as your back (and any true medical people can weigh in ) you want to expose your back to more air and rotate yourself every so many minutes/hours. Here in the states we call that back sores.
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• NFL, NFLPA agree to weekly COVID testing for vaccinated players and staff

Posted by Mike Florio on August 30, 2021, 7:23 PM EDT

Getty Images

One of the carrots for getting vaccinated has gotten somewhat smaller.

The NFL has reached an agreement with the NFL Players Association that vaccinated players and staff will be tested once per week. Previously, vaccinated players and staff were tested once every 14 days.

A second voluntary weekly test is available. Players with “vulnerable cohabitants” (as determined by team officials) may be tested daily, if they so choose.

The testing of vaccinated players must happen over a three-day period for each club in each week. “In other words, the club must divide its players and Tier 1 and Tier 2 staff into three groups, testing one group on one day; the second group on a second day; and the third group on a third day of each week,” the memo to all teams explains.

Players and staff who test positive can’t return until they generate two consecutive lab-based PCR tests at least 24 hours apart.

Daily testing become an option in the event of a “cluster” of positive results, along with mandatory masking.

The union had suggested daily testing for vaccinated staff. The move to weekly staffing puts all players at risk of a sudden removal from the roster. The testing presumably will happen on the first three days after each game (where possible) in order to give player who test positive a maximum opportunity to generate the two consecutive negative tests.

Presumably, the most important players and staff (like quarterback and head coach) will be included in the first wave every week. That approach will give them maximum time to be cleared via a pair of negative tests.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                        Dam man. Hate to hear you going through that. As far as your back (and any true medical people can weigh in ) you want to expose your back to more air and rotate yourself every so many minutes/hours. Here in the states we call that back sores.
                        Even if there are no sores as such, Future?

I was stupid enough back in the day to get a full back tattoo, (smart as fuck, but still stupid) ….. and there are no sores. Just feels like ive been in the sun for hours.
                        Virus shit mixed in the sweaty bedsheets. Awesome! 🤦‍♂️

Comment

• Feel better soon, Marko! I'm glad you're vaccinated.
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• It ain't bed sores from a couple days in bed...lol

But taking medical advice from me, future, or even a criminal like Fauci aren't advised.

Comment

Even if there are no sores as such, Future?

I was stupid enough back in the day to get a full back tattoo, (smart as fuck, but still stupid) ….. and there are no sores. Just feels like ive been in the sun for hours.
                              Virus shit mixed in the sweaty bedsheets. Awesome! 🤦‍♂️
                              Yeah, it's more like a rash but it is an anaerobic (requiring an absence of oxygen) type of thing. Like fungus and some types of mold. If you let it consistently get some air it should clear up.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                                It ain't bed sores from a couple days in bed...lol

But taking medical advice from me, future, or even a criminal like Fauci aren't advised.

Over It Eye Roll GIF by Friends
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X