No announcement yet.

Coronavirus Safety Protocol - please read and discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I have a formal education in Pathology. I've run a care home where our patients (under the direction of our Doctor and Nurse) were rotated to specifically not get this rash or sores. So I have actual PROFESSIONAL experience.

Fauci is a leading scientist and a doctor

The only one who doesn't have ANY credentials to speak on this is that guy. I am really liking the decision to block his dumb az right now.
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Cheers Future, your knowledge is very much appreciated.

Must admit.... had to google the Fauci dude.

Really can be entertaining seeing a quote by someone, then seeing a Courtney Cox "ffs" gif, then googling to see what it is all about.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

Yeah, it's more like a rash but it is an anaerobic (requiring an absence of oxygen) type of thing. Like fungus and some types of mold. If you let it consistently get some air it should clear up.
        And you shouldn't be lying on your back anyways.
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I didn't want to say anything about that, but, I am assuming he is not alone and if he became distressed Mrs. Marko would help him.
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
            I didn't want to say anything about that, but, I am assuming he is not alone and if he became distressed Mrs. Marko would help him.
            Yes, she is a gem, Future........, I woke up as the pillow was being pressed over my face and said, "What is this for, dear?"......., "Sssssh darling, just relax. This helps corona."
            Bless her!
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Moderna's vaccine produces twice as many antibodies as Pfizer's, study says

Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine creates antibody levels more than twice as high as Pfizer's vaccine, according to a study published Aug. 30 in JAMA.

The study examined 2,499 healthcare workers in Belgium who had been fully vaccinated with either of the vaccines. Among workers without previous infection, Moderna recipients' antibody levels were 2,881 units per milliliter and Pfizer recipients' antibody levels were 1,108 units per milliliter.

The researchers said that the stronger immune response observed in Moderna recipients could be a result of the longer interval between their first and second shots. Moderna recipients waited four weeks, but Pfizer recipients waited three. They also noted Moderna's vaccine has a higher concentration of mRNA content.

The observed difference in antibody levels correlates with a difference in the vaccines' duration of protection, but more research is needed to determine which vaccine offers stronger protection against coronavirus variants and the risk of transmission.

Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine creates antibody levels more than twice as high as Pfizer's vaccine, according to a study published Aug. 30 in JAMA.

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

Must admit.... had to google the Fauci dude.
                Really? Probably the main dude dictating your life...Even on your side of the pond. I guess I'm not surprised...

Comment

• I didn't know who he was either but I don't watch the US news.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• fox, I'm smart enough not to parrot the Fox News talking points. Oh wait, now I get your nickname...

Thanks for removing your comment.

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• Josh McCown: Kirk Cousins not getting vaccinated takes away from his ability to lead

Posted by Michael David Smith on September 1, 2021, 5:16 AM EDT

Getty Images

Josh McCown has spent most of the last two decades as an NFL quarterback, so he knows something about what the job entails. And McCown thinks that this year, doing the job right includes getting vaccinated.

McCown said that Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins, who has refused to get vaccinated and had to miss five days of training camp because of a potential COVID-19 exposure, isn’t doing everything he can for his team.

“Obviously, we have a personal choice, and that’s a freedom that he has,’’ McCown told Chris Tomasson of the Pioneer Press. “But I think in the realm of a team and understanding everything we do about the science and the safety of it, I would just say it would be hard week in and week out for a quarterback to say, ‘Hey, I’m all for my team, but I’m not going to do this.’”

McCown said the unvaccinated Cousins won’t be the best leader a franchise quarterback can be.

“Obviously, he has a firm belief in his systems of beliefs that are leading him to say, ‘I don’t want to vaccinate,’ and that’s his business,’’ McCown said. “But given the effect and the impact that it can have on a team, we don’t share the same beliefs on that aspect. And I just think you want to lead the way and do everything that allows you to be effective for your team, and so if you don’t [get vaccinated], I guess you have to throw the mask on and be vigilant about that. But even then I think that takes away from some of your ability to lead.’’

Cousins may not want to hear it, but McCown is right. If you’re not vaccinated, you haven’t done everything you can to help your team win.

Comment

• NFLPA opens investigation regarding Urban Meyer’s comments as to considering vaccination status in roster cuts

Posted by Mike Florio on August 31, 2021, 8:14 PM EDT

Getty Images

Urban Meyer said the quiet thing out loud. Now, the NFL Players Association is taking action.

“These comments have led us to open an investigation,” NFLPA spokesman George Atallah told PFT via text message regarding Meyer’s admission that player vaccination status was considered in making roster cuts.

The joint NFL and NFLPA protocols have indeed created an incentive to weed out unvaccinated players. However, the rules prohibit considering vaccination status in making employment decisions.

The smart approach, then, is to consider it but not say so. Meyer failed in that regard.

”Everyone was considered,” Meyer told reporters, “that was part of the production and also was he vaccinated or not. To say that was a decision-maker, it certainly was under consideration.”

Bills G.M. Brandon Beane said earlier this year that he’d cut an unvaccinated player if it led to a normal offseason. NFLPA executive director DeMaurice Smith decried the “stupidity” of the remark. The league office spoke to Beane about his remarks.

Undoubtedly, teams considered vaccination status. Why wouldn’t they? It likely was a major factor, for example, in New England’s decision to cut quarterback Cam Newton. But it’s not something that can be admitted, and Meyer’s friend Bill Belichick didn’t — and wouldn’t — link the two. That’s where Meyer erred, and that’s why he’s going to have a mess to clean up in the coming days.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post

Really? Probably the main dude dictating your life...Even on your side of the pond. I guess I'm not surprised...
                          I’ll tell you exactly how it goes down because I confess, i’m an immature cunt who’s never really grown up……..

TV on: “And big news in the Coronavirus world, another 35,000 cases………”

Meanwhile, Radio on in another room, “And here is some Breaking transfer news from Easter Road stadium”

HEY! Turn that virus pish off……. TURN THE RADIO UP!

It genuinely is a problem. Its why i find out who the new hibs left back is before hurricanes destroying cities. Its terrible. And embarrassing at times.

Comment

• Urban Meyer admits vaccination status was a consideration in player cuts

Posted by Michael David Smith on August 31, 2021, 7:46 PM EDT

Getty Images

Officially, NFL teams are not supposed to hold a player’s vaccination status against him when determining who makes the roster. Unofficially, it’s obvious that teams prefer to have vaccinated players. And Jaguars coach Urban Meyer admitted the obvious today.

In discussing the Jaguars’ decisions as they cut down to the 53-player roster limit, Meyer admitted he considered whether a player was vaccinated or unvaccinated.

”Everyone was considered; that was part of the production and also was he vaccinated or not,” Meyer said, via the Florida Times-Union. ”To say that was a decision-maker, it certainly was under consideration.”

One of the Jaguars’ surprise cuts was safety Jarrod Wilson, who is believed to be unvaccinated because he is always seen wearing a mask inside the team facility, which is a requirement only of vaccinated players. It wouldn’t be surprising if Wilson’s decision not to get vaccinated tipped the balance and cost him a job.

Comment

• Can you imagine being Fauci, devoting your life to fighting infectious diseases and when you are 80 years old having to have Foxbots hurl criminal accusations on false nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                Can you imagine being Fauci, devoting your life to fighting infectious diseases and when you are 80 years old having to have Foxbots hurl criminal accusations on false nonsense.
                                The shit these morons believe is absolutely mind boggling.

I was on a Facebook group and a lady was asking if there was a Dr that prescribed ivermectin in the area. I asked her if she had worms. She blocked me. Ha!

She won't get vaccinated because she doesn't want to take an "experimental"vaccine, but is happy to take sheep and horse de-wormer.

What the fuck has happened to this country? Were people always this fucking stupid and gullible and we just didn't see it or is it a new stupidity?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X