X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    And his name is Jesus not Jaysus.

But what does the H stand for.
    There is no H. Christ stands for savior which is why sometimes you see Jesus Christ and other times Christ Jesus.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• The GOP strategy is always to make people stupid. And allow poor and stupid people to not abort. It’s their playbook. Kentucky has 7 of the poorest counties in the country, and their leader is Moscow Mitch.

Hell, maybe all along they are not anti-mask, they just can’t afford a mask. That’s outside their budget for their meth and their pills. Life is hard when you are on the gov dime and can’t move 5 miles away from where they were born. Blame it on the migrants, though. They had the balls to walk 2,000 miles to get here.

What a bunch of lazy bums.

Comment

• The H is most likely from a misinterpretation of a Greek monogram for Jesus. Confusing the first three letters of Jesus in Greek letters for English ones and thinking they are initials instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

If the death of her husband hasn't "educated her" nothing will. Even the Bible tells us that sometimes you have to walk away.

If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet. Matthew 10:14 NIV

And his name is Jesus not Jaysus.
          The underlined part; in my life, he’s Jaysus. Granny, (Dads mum) , (RIP) from southern Ireland said Jesus like jaysus. Thats what we heard growing up. And it stuck with us. The H is the shortened version of Holy Hell. That was her God fearing words: “Jaysus Holy hell, Mark, theres a great big gigantic smell o shyte! You walked in dog shyte ya eejit.”
          (True story from around 1975)

But re bible? Remember snippets of quotes throughout. The “helping people” parts were the bit that seemed to jump out. Probably why so many Catholics are hypocrites……. “Ach its ok, Jaysus loves me, he’ll forgive me, so…… how much for a blowjob?”

But if there are tolerance limits, then fair dos 👌. Hope the breakfasts were shyte though? Hope yer wife aint missing out on great coffee and black pudding rolls?

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

There is no H. Christ stands for savior which is why sometimes you see Jesus Christ and other times Christ Jesus.
            His true name was Yesumeh
            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• I’m just trying to figure out how he got on a biscuit?
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• How about we just go back to discussing Covid?
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                  What the fuck has happened to this country?
                  Us man. We allowed these factions to root and grow here. People who would rather hear what they want, instead of the truth. Speaking of truth, science has now been replaced with Bubba, the Professor of YouTube University. Bubba has a handle on everything; Jina, the Jina flu, the Gubernment, the need to have a revolution, etc...

But people allowed this. People did not curb this foolishness decades ago. Or when things were done to people other then our families. They make conversations a do or die proposition. Agree and we're best buds against the outsiders. {The outsiders being anyone that isn't in our very specific demographic. even if they are legally Americans, they aren't treated the same}. Disagree and you are the worst thing creation ever made a LIBERAL. And most of them are like baby seals with no fight so who's gonna fight them?

So Bubba decries about liberals, immigrants, the protestors, errr... rioters, scientists who are in cahoots with the rich {not the ones they like and would surely vote for an agenda that gives their hard earned money to pay for their taxes so they have less taxes to pay; No. The ones they don't like} ; the Clintons and definitely Obama. No true scientific evidence, just Bubba.

So now truth, reality and science has been replaced by narratives of foolishness and it is actually being believed. It is amazing, but in the wrong way. I keep hoping we could get together on something, but America hasn't did that since 911 . And that was fleeting
                  Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• GWB really wasted an opportunity. The country was actually willing to unite at that time - like in WW2. But instead of people giving up using certain metals, or whatever - doing something to do their part in the effort, he just asked us to keep shopping. People quickly lost that feeling of unity. And why not? No need for us to pick each other up. The people in charge have everything covered. Just go back to the TV.
                    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Lol.
                      Let me clarify (parents didn't swear).
                      Me: Tried to put a screw that fell out of the light socket back in place - with the juice flowing.....
                      Dad: JAYSUS H Christ (in other words his way of saying what is commonly accepted today - "what in the fuck are you doing - trying to kill yourself")

Comment

How about we just go back to discussing Covid?

Comment

• So, respiratory distress sucks. Wish there was a way to prevent that.

I heard that the covid vax gives you big balls and a really huge dick. weird. Them libs will never get that.
                          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• In the last year an a half I have been called a racist, anti vaxer, stupid fuck, aand probably everything else.

I have my reasons for feeling the way I do, but I'm sure I would be the best neighbor any of you guys would ever have. Unless your dog shit in my yard every day,

Too damn bad politics and other shit have to divide us.

Comment

🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️ Jaysus H, Ed?? Is it a “thread police” thing or a “the Lord Jaysus” thing? Stop getting so god damned bristley for God, Jaysus, Spirit, Holy Trinity sake!

The real issue I am having in my head right now is the sheer amount of double vaccinated people (a few triple vacced) getting fucking Covid. Starting to think, “whats going the fuck on?”
                              Last year, direct quote from interviewed politician on BBC…… “Don’t compare with common cold / winter flu bug, THIS IS DIFFERENT.”
                              Then yesterday on BBC jeremy Vine show re “flus”…… “people die of regular flu anyway this time of yesr and with regular flu teaming up with Covid…”
                              I was like, audibly, “FK OFF, goal post moving bastards”

Serious question to the people more “in the know”……. Back in the day, were there measles , mumps, rubella, polio sufferers AFTER the vac? No doubt there probably were……. But seriously…,.. theres fucking hundreds of double vacced getting the covid and being quite sick with it. Is it a case of “yeah, thryd have been MORE than just sick if they hadn’t been double vaccered!”

No wonder ….. ESSENTIALLY…… no one has a fucking clue whats going on.

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• While in rant mode……. How any cunt has the fucking gall to have big cuntish opinions towards the “vaccine” when there are double vaccers WHO’VE DIED, is beyond me.

Everyone should STFU for a few years until the mist lifts and things become clearer.

its either that, or stop listening / watching the fucking pot stirring BBC cunts…… no doubt the equivalent of your FOX Cunts.

JAYSUS FUCKING H

Comment

Working...
                                X