No announcement yet.

Coronavirus Safety Protocol - please read and discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FWIW, my arm is sore this morning, but no worse than any other shot and I had a bit of a headache yesterday, kind of like a very mild hangover.
    Other than that no other reactions.

Bill Gates told me to post this.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
      And now my loopy anti vaxx anti mask sister in law has been taken to the emergency room with what sounds like Covid symptoms.
      Sending healing energy to her.

The phrase, "In spite of" comes to mind so much nowadays.

I feel you man. My sister and her family are like that too. In spite of, their reluctance to get vaccinated, I will continue to pray (and send healing energy) to them and everyone during this global crisis.
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Sister in law tested positive for COVID-19 and covid pneumonia. She is still in the ER because there are no beds available. Brother in law is also sick as is their daughter and her husband. Their other daughter is home from teaching English in China and is one of two of their children that is vaccinated (she got vaccinated in China and again here and now she can't go back to China because of the surge here). The other vaccinated child is their son who is a doctor. Vaccinated daughter has been on her parents case since she got back and it fell on deaf ears.
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• How scary. Hope they recover.
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            FWIW, my arm is sore this morning, but no worse than any other shot and I had a bit of a headache yesterday, kind of like a very mild hangover.
            Other than that no other reactions.

Bill Gates told me to post this.
            The sore arm is how you know the 5G is working.
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• 6 people in my immediate family testeted positive this last week. A couple sick but doing well. None of them are fat asses or on medication for bullshit pretend illnesseses.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                6 people in my immediate family testeted positive this last week. A couple sick but doing well. None of them are fat asses or on medication for bullshit pretend illnesseses.
                Wow. You are truly a kind person. You're right, anyone who is a fat ass deserves to suffer.

I hope your six immediate family members continue to do well and don't spread it to someone who is at risk for more severe symptoms.
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• A guy who was an annual customer for me until his retirement a couple of years ago I found out a couple of months ago had died of Covid.
                  He was a little older, I'd have guessed early 60's (was surprised to learn he was actually 80), but very spry and in very good shape. I don't know if he had any bullshit pretend illnesses that required medication, but he was very fit - definitely not a fat ass. Guess he probably had it coming for something, though. Probably didn't eat his horse paste. Hope his wife isn't too upset.

Lions Fans.

Comment

• Foxbopper is just a bad person, not surprising.

Comment

• Now my brother in law and their youngest son have been admitted to the hospital with Covid-19. Their youngest daughter is still sick along with her husband but are not in the hospital.
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• For the anti-vaxxers 'doing their own research'..... How's it going? And how long will it take?. I hope we're making progress. Been a while now.....
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

• Colin Powell has died from COVID. He was 84.

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• Dang!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                              Colin Powell has died from COVID. He was 84.
                              He was vaccinated for Covid-19, but I'd say that his age had a big impact in his death.
                              "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                              My friend Ken L

Comment

• Just saw this in one of the articles about his death: Mr. Powell had been treated in recent years for multiple myeloma, a form of blood cancer that can impair the body’s ability to fight infection.

#birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X