Coronavirus Safety Protocol - please read and discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on a biscuit.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• the H is obviously short for Him
      The only logical explanation is:
      I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• 🎼🕺🏽🕺🏽 Hymn 🕺🏽🕺🏽🎼
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I got the COVID booster on Wednesday. My shoulder was pretty sore late Wednesday and all day Thursday. It’s still a little sore at the injection site but I feel okay. I had no real reactions to the first two doses other than similar shoulder soreness that seemed to subside a little quicker.

I wasn’t high risk but after my checkup, my doctor recommended getting it so I did. I work for a hospital and it was pretty easy to schedule. I’m also going to Vegas the week of Thanksgiving so I figured it would help in general.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
            .....JAYSUS FUCKING H
            Exactly.

Comment

• Check this out. The wife was at Edinburgh Airports Covid / Vaccination centre today to discuss why her second vac status hasnt shown on her NHS records yet….. long story; she needs that digitally on there for her work…..

​​​​​…… but there were around 30 nurses there in 30 stations along the back wall of this “hangar” ….. directly in front of each station there were chairs socially distanced one behind the other leading away from the stations, to be used to queue. Mustve been maybe 20 chairs a queue.
              But people were sitting on these chairs in their designated queue, and to go forward, everyone was standing up, and going one chair forward?!! 🤷‍♂️ Whats the point of that? Germs etc!
              What a crazy set up. Would've thought maybe a name calling system would’ve been set up. Especially THIS far into the pandemic.
              “You in chair 5 with the massive beak, NEXT.”

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Common sense is so uncommon!
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Shut up and conform Marko. Musical chairs for the sheep.

Comment

• You should too, Fox. Since ive been double vacced, when i sit closer to the TV, get a great picture on Channel 4. 👌 Managed to finally see early morning kitchen show……. What a bacon omelette i made!

#twotimesvacadvantages

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                      I got the COVID booster on Wednesday. My shoulder was pretty sore late Wednesday and all day Thursday. It’s still a little sore at the injection site but I feel okay. I had no real reactions to the first two doses other than similar shoulder soreness that seemed to subside a little quicker.

I wasn’t high risk but after my checkup, my doctor recommended getting it so I did. I work for a hospital and it was pretty easy to schedule. I’m also going to Vegas the week of Thanksgiving so I figured it would help in general.
                      My uncle lives just outside Las Vegas, had had 2 shots and got Covid in late-August after eating at a restaurant. It wasn't a bad case, thankfully, but he had it for 2-3 weeks. Have a fun/safe time! I'm sure the booster will help.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                        GWB really wasted an opportunity. The country was actually willing to unite at that time - like in WW2. But instead of people giving up using certain metals, or whatever - doing something to do their part in the effort, he just asked us to keep shopping. People quickly lost that feeling of unity. And why not? No need for us to pick each other up. The people in charge have everything covered. Just go back to the TV.
                        Ok. I always thought that we all were as close as we all have been this century under W.

Good or bad, everything else has been so polarizing and we get more polarization from the very people who should be bringing us together. It has happened so much for so long now that there are people who will probably never be able to meet half-way on any subject that they think the other party is the "enemy."

We came together against foreign terrorism but are somehow split on domestic terrorism? If your wife; or husband; or Mom; or Dad; or Daughter; or son is killed in a terrorist act, does it matter?
                        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post

My uncle lives just outside Las Vegas, had had 2 shots and got Covid in late-August after eating at a restaurant. It wasn't a bad case, thankfully, but he had it for 2-3 weeks. Have a fun/safe time! I'm sure the booster will help.
                          Thanks!

Comment

• AGAIN

The vaccine doesn't prevent you from catching it (although I would think it adds to your resilience). it reduces and minimizes the disease.

Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Just got my booster. Fuck a bunch of anti-vax morons
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• And now my loopy anti vaxx anti mask sister in law has been taken to the emergency room with what sounds like Covid symptoms.
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X