No announcement yet.

Coronavirus Safety Protocol - please read and discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But he was vaccinated. How is that possible?
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      But he was vaccinated. How is that possible?
      myeloma, a form of blood cancer that can impair the body’s ability to fight infection.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• What's up Covid Cult? I see you're all "losing your patience" with everyone that's not paralyzed by fear. Thought I'd pop on and show off my brand new tee shirt:

1018212144.jpg

The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• BTW, I threw up in my mouth a little when I read several of you yearning for the kind of "unity" resulting from World Wars and Terrorist Attacks.

That's some seriously sick shit right there...
          The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Kind of shitty work on the graphic. The edges look pretty rough.
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post
              BTW, I threw up in my mouth a little when I read several of you yearning for the kind of "unity" resulting from World Wars and Terrorist Attacks.

Yes, because equating your fear of needles to a genocide that killed at least six million people is just so much more appropriate.

I am truly chided by your moral superiority.

Dumbass.

Comment

• The font maybe could be better. More like the SS logo. That'd be funny.

But ya know, it's up to you. You're the 'victim'. Always a victim.
                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Ah well, 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️……. Thats the season-long pick em game truly fkd then??

Jaysus fkn H, ULF?? You show up again with that? Come on, man?? Ffs. 🤦‍♂️

i’ll miss that game, complete with weekly stats. 🤬
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

What's up Covid Cult? I see you're all "losing your patience" with everyone that's not paralyzed by fear. Thought I'd pop on and show off my brand new tee shirt:
                    You stomped off like a petulant child and then didn't start your pick the games thread and now here you are making a drunken drive by posting.

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• What we need in this country is more Bill Clinton. Like more cow bell. More Jim Jones.

Comment

BTW, I threw up in my mouth a little when I read several of you yearning for the kind of "unity" resulting from World Wars and Terrorist Attacks.

What's TRULY SAD is that what it took 20 years ago for some people (Patriots, I believe they call themselves) to had brung them to treat other tax paying Americans like Americans. It's never going to happen again though because only Patriots are Americans as I have been told.
                        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Geez. I haven't had to break this out since DWT left...

2fowcp.jpg
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Sister in law and their son have been released from the hospital. Brother in law may be released in a few days.

Comment

• Great news

Comment

• My wife developed a sore throat last night which was a bit concerning since we just got back from seeing kids and grandkids in Houston the anti mask capital of the world. It was worse this morning so she got tested and thankfully came back negative.

Comment

Working...
                                X