No announcement yet.

Coronavirus Safety Protocol - please read and discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What i'd like to know is this........, and genuinely asking because I ain't no virus guru......., why are these things not more frequent? Led to believe that every 100 -150 years there is a pandemic of some sort (which is fact apparently)......, but why? If these viruses are always here, why are we not in constant pandemic mode? What makes them flare up every 100 years? Were there Chinese people in labs creating the plague centuries ago, but maybe more a bamboo shed.

It's like a hurricane only happening once every 100 years ---- >> it'd be weird......, people would be like, "We're due one of those wild as fuck windy bastards soon; its been over 100 years since the last one."

Fascinating.

Which reminds me of a detention I got at school in Geelong, Australia. Teacher asked the class to write a sentence with fascinate in it.
    "My coat has 9 buttons but I can only fasten 8."

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I'm pretty sure you just made that post to put that dad joke in it.

F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        I'm pretty sure you just made that post to put that dad joke in it.
        Gosh dagnabbit......, read like a book.

Couldn't give a rats arse about viruses......., we all should know by now ---- >> couple of drops o the Domestos in the coffee, "kills all known germs, dead".
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• What i'd like to know is this........, and genuinely asking because I ain't no virus guru......., why are these things not more frequent? Led to believe that every 100 -150 years there is a pandemic of some sort (which is fact apparently)......, but why? If these viruses are always here, why are we not in constant pandemic mode? What makes them flare up every 100 years? Were there Chinese people in labs creating the plague centuries ago, but maybe more a bamboo shed.
          That's a great question and I doubt anyone has an answer.

If we did this would be over. It's like finding the light switch in a dark room and you don't know where it is located. Once they find the answer it will be done.

If I had to guess, I would think that we (as a world community) do really good on 99.999% of the diseases since the last pandemic. One got through. A terrible one. But again PERSPECTIVE
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• The problem is, unless we get the truth on what caused that one (which looks very unlikely) then we don’t know how to stop the next one.

If this, as I’ve long suspected and as Birx now says, was a result of lab experiments to make it super infectious before the optimised for human infection mutant virus accidentally leaked from a secure setting, where’s the regulation to stop it happening again?

'In laboratories you grow the virus in human cells, allowing it to adapt more. Each time it passes through human cells it becomes more adapted,’ she said.
            Maybe just leave bat viruses alone in caves next time and we might all be safer.
            Last edited by TheLondonLion; July 19, 2022, 09:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
              The problem is, unless we get the truth on what caused that one (which looks very unlikely) then we don’t know how to stop the next one.

If this, as I’ve long suspected and as Birx now says, was a result of lab experiments to make it super infectious before the optimized for human infection mutant virus accidentally leaked from a secure setting, where’s the regulation to stop it happening again?

Maybe just leave bat viruses alone in caves next time and we might all be safer.
              The Honest undeniable truth is that all organisms in this world, fight for survival and mutate as necessary to do so. It is a catch 20 20. We make a vaccine and the virus finds individuals that it can mutate itself with.

This is not a failure of the pharmaceutical/medical/science fields. It is nature. And as much as people want to alleviate all chances of harm to their life, it is impossible. Also not possible is people, in our totality, to adhere to those things that infringe on their "freedoms" for the sake of their own, or more importantly, their community's well being. This truth has/is played out over the last 2 1/2 years.

If what you are saying is true TLL, then you have to see the scientists in that lab as sort of an extension of the virus' nature survival response. Or maybe it is an extension of human selfish and self-minded nature. Man's seemingly, need to conquer and be the "badest" SOB and impugn said SOB's will on others. Regardless, it IMHO is a matter of time. Eventually, we will get something that can't be wished away. Something that will have a higher and faster kill rate. It is inevitable
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• There has been like 4 or 5 times where a pandemic was possible since 2000. The first Sars, the MERS, the ebola outbreak, Covid-19, the swine flu. Most of the time they are contained or they aren't too virulent or too virulent that they burn out. There was a massive flu outbreak in the 50s that killed 1-4 million. The pandemic of 1918. The 1890 Russian Flu. There has been a lot and most of the times you aren't going to find the source.

The measures taken saved lives. They don't really allow cameras in hospitals, so when you are sitting at home in lockdown, you didn't see the carnage in the hospitals, so it wasn't real to people.

Comment

• But vaccines are the government trying to control people!

Jesus. What a stupid fucking take.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    There has been like 4 or 5 times where a pandemic was possible since 2000. The first Sars, the MERS, the ebola outbreak, Covid-19, the swine flu. Most of the time they are contained or they aren't too virulent or too virulent that they burn out. There was a massive flu outbreak in the 50s that killed 1-4 million. The pandemic of 1918. The 1890 Russian Flu. There has been a lot and most of the times you aren't going to find the source.

The measures taken saved lives. They don't really allow cameras in hospitals, so when you are sitting at home in lockdown, you didn't see the carnage in the hospitals, so it wasn't real to people.
                    But most of those viruses burned out of their own accord, because viruses don’t usually turn up on day one out of absolutely nowhere with an insane R rate. In the same city as the world’s biggest coronavirus lab.

I mean, stranger things have happened that it being a complete co-incidence - but not many.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

If what you are saying is true TLL, then you have to see the scientists in that lab as sort of an extension of the virus' nature survival response. Or maybe it is an extension of human selfish and self-minded nature. Man's seemingly, need to conquer and be the "badest" SOB and impugn said SOB's will on others. Regardless, it IMHO is a matter of time. Eventually, we will get something that can't be wished away. Something that will have a higher and faster kill rate. It is inevitable
                      if I was a US taxpayer, I’d be asking why the hell my money was being sent to China to circumvent a ban on this kind of study in the US with no oversight. So the money goes one way, but if something goes wrong you get completely stonewalled.

Unfortunately I think you’re right - scientists are well meaning but that dangers of this kind of research were well established long ago. Smartest guy in the room syndrome pushing the envelope of research further and further until disaster happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post

But most of those viruses burned out of their own accord, because viruses don’t usually turn up on day one out of absolutely nowhere with an insane R rate. In the same city as the world’s biggest coronavirus lab.

I mean, stranger things have happened that it being a complete co-incidence - but not many.
                        Ok tin foil man, the Spanish flu occured out of nowhere in Kansas, there were no labs.

Comment

• We’re closing in on 8 billion people on Earth. Mass migrations, loss of habitat, climate change. The more people, the more likely a virus is able to spread. Add in global air travel and there basically is no way to contain anything.

Fyi, now there’s the Marburg virus. Very similar to Ebola. Fun stuff!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

Ok tin foil man, the Spanish flu occured out of nowhere in Kansas, there were no labs.
                              Spanish Flu wasn’t a novel virus, it was a vicious mutation of an existing one. If you think this just happened to fall out of the sky above the world’s biggest bat Coronavirus lab (over a thousand miles away from where these hibernating bats actually lived), I’ve got a good price I can get you on Brooklyn Bridge.

Even accounting for the fact that there have been all kinds of spillover diseases in history, this kind of unprecedented and unregulated scientific research adds another layer of danger.

It’s not really tin foil hat at this point, it’s a very well established possibility - reportedly subscribed to by the head of the WHO. And now more and more people like Birx are coming out and saying what we know many more privately thought.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dent-2019.html
                              Last edited by TheLondonLion; July 19, 2022, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                                We’re closing in on 8 billion people on Earth. Mass migrations, loss of habitat, climate change. The more people, the more likely a virus is able to spread. Add in global air travel and there basically is no way to contain anything.

Fyi, now there’s the Marburg virus. Very similar to Ebola. Fun stuff!
                                Agreed - but you don’t get respiratory viruses more infectious than the Measles miraculously having a ground zero outbreak on the doorsteps of a laboratory literally trying to make viruses as infectious as possible in human cells every day.

What worries me is what the hell kind of experiments on viruses like that are going on. Marburg virus outbreaks in Africa semi regularly but usually fizzles out quite quickly.

Comment

Working...
                                X