Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Politics - 2020 Presidential Election - GOP v Dem cage fight (ENTER AT YOUR PERIL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To a hammer everything looks like a nail…..

you liberal types are all the same….anyone with a dissenting opinion is some deranged deplorable Trump supporter (see…dehumanize and gaslight).

And if you’ve never heard of CHOP….you must be really well informed.

Comment

• Do you think election deniers deserve to get votes for office? Do you think it's good all of these election deniers are.on the ballot?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
        CGVT….I’m not saying what happened in the capitol wasn’t bad. It was a protest gone out of control.

sure, the capitol in Washington is prime real-estate and with the backdrop of the election it makes for good news footage….but in terms of scale, planning, and organization….CHOP/CHAZ was probably more egregious.

But for anyone to act like the <2,000 people strong group of trump idiots was a “threat to democracy”…is idiocy at it’s finest.

This is a political prosecution….plain and simple. The only reason you can’t/won’t admit this is because you support the CHOP cause…and you think violence should be accepted, as long as you support the cause. And if you don’t support the cause…violence is abhorrent and should be severely punished.

This is called hypocrisy…and apparently it’s your moral and political value system.
        But how is the overthrow of government done? If they did execute Pence and Pelosi, or hell, those two and all the libs, and they declare Trump the winner of the electoral college, and enough of the military sides with them, then what?
        "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
        Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• I feel like if the military sides with them…it’s a coup d'etat. Buffalo-guy is now Secretary of State

Comment

I feel like if the military sides with them…it’s a coup d'etat. Buffalo-guy is now Secretary of State
            And what do you think Trump would've told the military to do if they had executed the libs + Pence and declared Trump the winner of the electoral college by acknowledging the fake electors? Do you think Trump's gonna tell his generals, "No, stand down fellas, I actually lost - this has gotten out of hand"?

Comment

• Their mission was to delay certification to try and get electoral votes thrown out and the fake electors installed or get certain state electors thrown out entirely to send it to the House where they could elect Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                Their mission was to delay certification to try and get electoral votes thrown out and the fake electors installed or get certain state electors thrown out entirely to send it to the House where they could elect Trump.
                Yes, exactly the same as CHAZ don't you see? Because uh, um...

Comment

• I think he’d have initiated the Purge?

I don’t fucking know….that’s part of the problem, the media has instilled this fear in everyone, like Trump was maniacal and is going to open the Soylent green factory with immigrants captured at the border.

We had four years of Trump and even with COVID….no nuclear war, no general lawlessness, wild dogs don’t roam the streets, and mothers didn’t have to resort to eating their young (the economy and job markets were actually quite good)……so pretty much like every other political administration (democrat or republican).

Why all the hypotheticals? The military wasn’t involved….Trump’s army was a group of less than 2,000 unarmed people (and one guy in a buffalo costume). This was not a threat to democracy. The media has installed this boogy-man level of fear around Trump that’s pretty unsubstantiated…the guy is an egotistical asshole, no fucking doubt, but the idea that his Twitter feed was going to start a revolution is a media created fictional horror fantasy.

Comment

I think he’d have initiated the Purge?

I don’t fucking know….that’s part of the problem, the media has instilled this fear in everyone, like Trump was maniacal and is going to open the Soylent green factory with immigrants captured at the border.

We had four years of Trump and even with COVID….no nuclear war, no general lawlessness, wild dogs don’t roam the streets, and mothers didn’t have to resort to eating their young (the economy and job markets were actually quite good)……so pretty much like every other political administration (democrat or republican).

Why all the hypotheticals? The military wasn’t involved….Trump’s army was a group of less than 2,000 unarmed people (and one guy in a buffalo costume). This was not a threat to democracy. The media has installed this boogy-man level of fear around Trump that’s pretty unsubstantiated…the guy is an egotistical asshole, no fucking doubt, but the idea that his Twitter feed was going to start a revolution is a media created fictional horror fantasy.
                    That's a cute dodge. I asked directly what Trump would've done and you shrug and say you don't know. Well I can't read minds but I know you know what he woulda done.

Tell me this. Why does he wait forever to say anything as the Capitol is under siege, and then when he does, he tells them to flee a crime scene? Why did he say "stand back and stand by" in October?

You'll just shrug and say meh. You don't know. But I am sure you know the intent of all the CHAZers.

Comment

• It’s not really a dodge…Your asking a fucking ridiculous hypothetical fantasy question. None of the criteria you describe were ever close to being met.

But here’s an equally realistic question: What if Gandalf and Dumbledore were on Trump’s side as well? Our military wouldn’t have stood a chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

Seems to me that the Dems launched an independent council to "investigate" Russian collusion in the 2016 Trump election. The last poll I read had 75% of Dems still believing 2016 was illegitimate. Jimmy Carter, in an interview this year said Bush was illegitimate.
                        James Comey, Rod Rosenstein, Robert Mueller were not dems. The Republicans had the trifecta. The investigation of Russian collusion happened under the GOP.

Comment

It’s not really a dodge…Your asking a fucking ridiculous hypothetical fantasy question. None of the criteria you describe were ever close to being met.

But here’s an equally realistic question: What if Gandalf and Dumbledore were on Trump’s side as well? Our military wouldn’t have stood a chance.
                          Yes equally possible. So you think it was impossible that they would've hanged Mike Pence if they encountered him?

Comment

• We had to hear 4 years of an illegitimate presidency. The FBI made helped to flame the fires. Libs always are patriotic when they win. But when they lose its America sucks and I want to move to another country. Lol. Republicans may not like losing but still love their country win or lose. That's the hypocrisy. That was also the message of that fascias Biden speech. When he gets all authoritarian and military and police loving now when over the riots in summer 2020 Vice President pardoned all the violent perps and suggested defundng police.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post

Yes equally possible. So you think it was impossible that they would've hanged Mike Pence if they encountered him?
                              You mean…if Dumbledore teleported Mike Pence in to the middle of the mob? I still don’t think they”d have hanged him (though they may have been emboldened by Dumbledore’s presence…so no telling). Putting your feet up on Pelosi’s desk is a pretty far walk from murdering the VP of the United States.

Comment

You mean…if Dumbledore teleported Mike Pence in to the middle of the mob? I still don’t think they”d have hanged him (though they may have been emboldened by Dumbledore’s presence…so no telling). Putting your feet up on Pelosi’s desk is a pretty far walk from murdering the VP of the United States.
                                What is it they were chanting?

Comment

Working...
                                X