Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was crazy

Comment

• This celebration is similar to when the Tigers won the '84 World Series..

Comment

• Nuts, just got done watching it.
        Two things came to mind:
        1) Every sport suffers from the same shit - you got a review process and it still fucks it up. There is no reason Jordan Ayew should have still been on the pitch, let alone be the one to put them up 2-0. I mean jeeesus, does it take a stretcher and some bone motions that aren't natural to make the correct decision here?
        2) Keane's goal, to get the crowd back in the game. That was sublime, from a defender no less. Right footed defender with the sweetest left footed strike even Everton strikers would struggle to make.

Comment

• Definitely wouldn’t have been an ideal situation having to go to the Emirates at the weekend to achieve survival. Impressive 2nd half by those lads last night. 👏👏👏👏
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• The Premier League's explanation on why that wasn't a red was rubbish.

I got a kick out of watching these Everton games the last month, literally the most direct route 1 soccer you will ever see. At every chance Pickford was hitting bombs hoping to connect with Richarlisson or DCL.

Comment

• Not to change subject, but watched a 10 min clip of Chelsea v Leeds 1970 FA Cup Final replay the other night, and refs back then? Players were almost killing each other —->> play on!

I remember big John “Yogi” Hughes almost snapping the leg of an Aberdeen player at Easter Road many years ago. Was right in front of us sitting in the East Stand ……. Ref ——>> play on!
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• The Spirit of the Blues is stuck in my head.

Comment

• Are you turning into one of those “I love everything about Liverpool” guys?
                  Love Liverpool, Love Everton, Love The Beatles!

(TonyG, if you’re up there reading this…… The Beatles still suck!)

Comment

• No I follow Liverpool, I just wanted Everton to stay up mostly because of Roger Bennett. My son was ready to send them down. That game was fun.

Comment

• I do get a kick out of Pickford and DCL. Both irrational confidence guys. Pickford's gloves are huuuuge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                        Not to change subject, but watched a 10 min clip of Chelsea v Leeds 1970 FA Cup Final replay the other night, and refs back then? Players were almost killing each other —->> play on!

I remember big John “Yogi” Hughes almost snapping the leg of an Aberdeen player at Easter Road many years ago. Was right in front of us sitting in the East Stand ……. Ref ——>> play on!
                        Yeah, those were the days when all you really needed to be a trainer was a bucket and a bloody sponge.
                        "That was a nasty knock you took there son, but nothing the magic sponge can't take care of".

Then again in todays game they just replaced the bucket and sponge with the can of cold spray..........

Comment

• Well, what can we say to that? Stevie G can’t have his Villa side hold a 2-0 lead with 12mins to play? GERRARD OUT!

Comment

• That was a great day of soccer,.my son had two TVs set up. For awhile it looked like Liverpool was going to lose the title because they weren't going to get that second goal. Liverpool looks gassed.

Once Josep put Gundogan on, the game totally changed for Man City.

Great season for Liverpool, if you finish with 92 points and lose the title by a point, you can only tip your cap.

Comment

• BBC apologises after 'Manchester United are rubbish' appears on screen

The message "Manchester United are rubbish" appeared on screen during a news broadcast on Tuesday.
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Man U should apologize for being rubbish.

Comment

Working...
                                X