Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
    btw.. I do think the WSJ should have fixed all the spelling errors. Why make it easier to find the source? That did seem odd to me..
    Maybe the spelling errors are deliberate, and intended to point away from the source?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
      Maybe the spelling errors are deliberate, and intended to point away from the source?
      The reproductions below also include minor spelling and grammatical mistakes that appeared in the documents.

that is taken directly from the article. It would appear to me they mirror the errors they were given from the actual source document. Unless you think someone in the WH was savy enough to create a fake document to give to WP... which, I'd suggest didn't happen.
      Last edited by entropy; August 3, 2017, 09:59 AM.
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I've read that since these convos took place in that first week, the transcript was distributed more widely, especially at the NSC, than they are now (after all the leaks). Lot of people could've leaked this, but primarily in the White House.

On the other hand, lots of people have been fired at the NSC recently...hmmmm

Comment

• On the other hand, lots of people have been fired at the NSC recently...hmmmm

I don't know Strange. At least the conservative media thinks it is more a purge of reformers from the NSC.

At Conservative Review we are dedicated to conserving the principles this country was founded upon. We are in an active pursuit of truth and we want to serve like-minded Americans by providing a place to be better informed about the stories that matter to you.

National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster has fired another pro-reform staffer who arrived with Donald Trump's January team. | Politics

Comment

Unless you think someone in the WH was savy enough to create a fake document to give to WP... which, I'd suggest didn't happen.
            I think it could be a DEEP STATE! actor in lieu of a Trump-appointed hack, who is quite possibly savvy and experienced enough to manage some misdirection...and clue the WP into it.

Comment

I think it could be a DEEP STATE! actor in lieu of a Trump-appointed hack, who is quite possibly savvy and experienced enough to manage some misdirection...and clue the WP into it.

And you also think unicorns are real...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

And you also think unicorns are real...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I believed you when you told me you made a three-pointer in gym class once.

So, yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  I've read that since these convos took place in that first week, the transcript was distributed more widely, especially at the NSC, than they are now (after all the leaks). Lot of people could've leaked this, but primarily in the White House.

On the other hand, lots of people have been fired at the NSC recently...hmmmm
                  The fact that the spelling errors were mentioned is bait. Maybe somebody is being set up, or perhaps a former employee is sending a message...

Comment

I believed you when you told me you made a three-pointer in gym class once.

So, yeah.

#fakenews

first off, it wasn't gym class.. it was street ball. And street ball was a video game. gym class would mean running...

so, yeah..
                    Last edited by entropy; August 3, 2017, 10:48 AM.

Comment

• Running is for prey, and chumps!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• shaddup...all of youse...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Run Wiz! Ruuuuuun!

Comment

• I'm pretty tired. I think I'll go home now.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• gee what do you know

heres the author

here's the story

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...ns-%E2%80%93-w

Comment

• Chump says a "big announcement" is coming tonight at one of his sycophantic goo goobler rallies in West Virginia. Probably to announce Trump Industries has 'won' a multi-billion dollar contract to develop a coal based alternative to orange colored spray tans.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Thursday she won’t allow Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin near her Capitol office due to the threat that he has contracted the coronavirus, which has spread through the White House in the past week.“He’s not coming to my office,” Pelosi told reporters who asked about the next round of negotiations with Mnuchin
                                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X