No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSL has been programmed to reply in rote to any indication that persons, whatever their color or race, have different abilities and will have different outcomes in life. The prog mind is unable to tolerate this simple fact because the highest good (to a prog) is equality of outcome. Decades of schooling in the everybody-is-equal mantra has created a generation of nitwits who, in a recent poll, said they believe America has never been great.

What is never discussed, or, heck, is never mentioned, is that Caucasoid people test more than one standard deviation above Negroids in every IQ test that has ever been developed? Progs have tried for years to develop a test that "adjusts for social conditions", but the one standard deviation remains. Why is this? Why do Mongoloids test 1/2 a standard deviation higher than Caucasoids on IQ tests? These results have been remarkably consistent for decades despite the best efforts of progs to denigrate them.

And why is the NBA 85% black with blacks being its most recognizable stars? Is this some conspiracy wherein blacks control who comes into the league and hence there is a "disparate impact" to whites? Blacks make up 12% of the population in the US, but blacks are overwhelmingly represented in the NBA and NFL. Does discrimination explain the disparity? Or is it physical?

There are lots of examples of this. One need only trust their own eyes. It is not always a conspiracy of evil men that cause racial disparities. DSL, If you were going to build a basketball team, would you take a random 100 black 17-year-old males, or would you take a random 100 white 17-year-old males to begin with? You would pick the black kids because your probability of getting the better players is higher. Of course, there are societal influences, but you have a better chance of getting a 6'6" kid with the blacks. That's because a random black is more physically gifted in basketball than a random white of the same age. Why do we denounce anyone who points out similar disparities in today's society?

When I was in high school there was a great to-do about "working in groups". We were told that the economy of the future was to be marked by cooperation among workers. Some of this panned out, but the greatest disruptive technologies in my life were mostly accomplished by lone actors (or just a few actors) working outside of the normal places where "discoveries" are "supposed" to be made. Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, and Steve Jobs had better ideas that created industries.

One fact always remains: There will always be disparities of outcome in human achievement because there is a disparity of talent. This is not a value judgment as to the "value" of any particular occupation. It is simply a fact. Progs are selling their group-think ideas to those who are less talented or who are lazy. That is why equality of outcome is so important to them, just as it was to Marx, Lenin, and Mao. It is why they hate a capitalist system that rewards work, talent, and luck. The single word "fair" explains why we have truckloads of laws and a vast governmental bureaucracy. But who can be against "fair"?
    Last edited by Da Geezer; November 28, 2018, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• Yeah but much of what you share here is verifiably false -- we've shown it here multiple times. What's your problem with facts? Why not just ask the guy what he thinks?

Comment

• Because its much easier to spew fallacious group think from a echo chamber than it is to examine facts. I cracked up at the "more physically gifted in basketball" comment. Due to constraints of society, black kids play basketball instead of Xbox far more frequently than white kids, just as you find more white kids play Xbox more frequently than basketball. Does this make black kids "more physically gifted in basketball" and white kids "more intellectually gifted with computers"? Of course not, but that runs counter to the right wing nut job worldview. It's more important for them to be a 'victim' (perceived reverse discrimination), empowering them to go into full blown snowflake mode.

"One fact always remains: There will always be disparities of outcome in human achievement because there is a disparity of talent." Completely agree but also add opportunity to the list of disparities. Conservatives sell their 'we're a victim' group-think ideas to those who are less talented or who are lazy. Look no farther than most Trump supporters to see this as unarguably true, This is why inequality of outcome is so important to them, as it is to populist POVs. It is why rightwing nut jobs claim all people not siding with their distorted political views hate the capitalist system. It is a result of living in an echo chamber. Also a perfect example of the prevailing Trump delusion: Reality is what I say it is, not what really is. Attack any who disagree with lies, distortions, and then repeat. It's energy wasted intentionally being divisive and trying to place fault on others for their own shortcomings.
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I'm not for unfettered third world immigration. I just don't believe that immigrants need to pass the ethnic, racial, and religious tests that old, bitter racists like Hanni and Geezer want to place in front of them.

I'm not interested in debating such people on the "value" of non-whites.

Comment

• I don't care about ethnic, racial, or religious tests, but I do think immigrants need to have a job lined up that can support them, education, and to be able to speak the language before they are allowed to become citizens. The same requirements as most countries. Have a point system.
            Last edited by AlabamAlum; November 28, 2018, 01:13 PM.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
              Yeah but much of what you share here is verifiably false -- we've shown it here multiple times. What's your problem with facts? Why not just ask the guy what he thinks?
              I love facts. This, unfortunately, means that I love taboo racist hatefacts too, like the facts showing that countries like Mexico and Guatemala are much poorer, less educated, more violent, and less free than the United States. I mean, I made the horrific statement a while back that there is a correlation between race/country of origin and economic means -- an axiom that a retarded child could figure out. And DSL reacted with his usual "much racism" retardation. Any time people like you and DSL want to discuss these facs, I'd love to.
              Last edited by Hannibal; November 28, 2018, 01:18 PM.

Comment

• Of course those countries are poorer, less educated, more violent and less free. That is the case of most immigration, people are trying to better their life from getting out of a country, it has been the case since the country's founding. It certainly was the case during the Irish potato famine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  I'm not for unfettered third world immigration...
                  "I'm not for unfettered third world immigration. I just oppose every single enforcement strategy for immigration law that has ever been proposed and I brand anyone in favor of any such strategies as a "racist". In the meantime, I claim that every negative consequence of unfettered third world immigration is a conspiracy theory hatched by white supremacists and my most hated US politician of all time is the only one who has ever been legitimately serious about enforcing US immigration law. I have never shown an ounce of distaste for sanctuary cities or migrant caravans that travel to the US with the express purpose of violating our immigration laws. I also ignore all arguments against mass third world immigration, such as the obvious statistical correlations between country of origin, poverty level, and the need for government aid. I am more offended by the existence of ICE than that of La Raza. I also am mysteriously always in sync with the criticisms of the "no borders, no wall, no USA at all" crowd even though I claim that I don't agree with them."

This is why I don't bother asking Leftists what their positions are on anything. You will never get an intellectually honest answer that is consistent with reality.

But hey man. Keep on with that "bitter old racist white guy" argument.
                  Last edited by Hannibal; November 28, 2018, 01:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                    I don't care about ethnic, racial, or religious tests, but I do think immigrants need to have a job lined up that can support them, education, and to be able to speak the language before they are allowed to become citizens. The same requirements as most countries. Have a point system.
                    same here. The only thing I care about regarding the immigrants that we let in, and I would add, that they understand and cherish our founding ideals. Meaning I don't want to let a ton of people in that want to live under Sharia Law, and NO, DSL, not because they are brown. If you need help in understanding why and how our founding ideals are objectively BETTER, I would argue you don't really understand what makes America great.

Comment

I don't care about ethnic, racial, or religious tests, but I do think immigrants need to have a job lined up that can support them, education, and to be able to speak the language before they are allowed to become citizens. The same requirements as most countries. Have a point system.
                      This attitude makes you a modern day Nazi.

Comment

• When the Grand Dragon invites you up on stage with him to debate the worth of brown peoples (and he's vocally taken the position of them being inferior to whites) you don't go up on stage and debate him. Why elevate someone like that? That's the "both sides have good points" cult.

I just get the satisfaction of knowing that the world hanni wants will never exist and he'll be bitter, angry, and miserable forthe rest of his days. For God's sake just read any of his posts on Michigan football from the past 20+ years. Dude is relentlessly negative and miserable regarding every single aspect of life itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

same here. The only thing I care about regarding the immigrants that we let in, and I would add, that they understand and cherish our founding ideals. Meaning I don't want to let a ton of people in that want to live under Sharia Law, and NO, DSL, not because they are brown..
                          LOL don't bother dude. You're wasting your time. You're going to get called a racist no matter what. People like DSL have absolutely no interest in debating any ideas in good faith. You're always going to be a racist to these people. Just accept it. It's the only mortal sin to these people and they are obsessed with it, and no amount of white guilt will ever wash away your sins.
                          Last edited by Hannibal; November 28, 2018, 01:47 PM.

Comment

• Never put two and two together but LOL...their voices really are similar

Comment

The current Citizenship test requires you to speak/read English (with a few exceptions for people over 55). Nearly all visas are skill-based.

I believe the primary difference between us and other countries is that we also allow familial sponsorship? There's debate to be had on what relationships should be allowed to be sponsored, if at all.

The number of people who come in via asylum is relatively small compared with the rest. Less than 30,000 a year fr the past 15 years (asylum claims peaked right before 9/11)

Asylum seekers must navigate a difficult and complex process that can involve multiple government agencies. This fact sheet provides an overview of the asylum system in the United States, including how asylum is defined, eligibility requirements, and the application process.

Comment

• Also, things may have changed in recent years (don't really know) but at one point about half of all illegal aliens were believed to be visa overstays and not someone who entered illegally.

Comment

Working...
                                X