No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that she's Jewish don't we have to call her Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez-Soros?

Comment

• Trump said he ccan direct the military to build the wall, so he should do that. He doesn't need Chuck and Nancy.

Comment

• Hey, why not.

Already sent Soldiers to border during holidays for no reason.

Why not double down and have them kick rocks until it forms some sort of barrier.

Stuff recruitment videos are made of.

Comment

• Recruitment video, oh yeah that's right how is Trump handling that Obama JV team?

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
            Kapture have you seen this its a bit old thoughts
            disgusting.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              Trump said he ccan direct the military to build the wall, so he should do that. He doesn't need Chuck and Nancy.
              dems still need to vote for a 5 billion dollar increase in defense.

Comment

• Maybe Kapture will time his basic training completion with the wall's construction. He could do a weekly videocast: Wall Warrior - Tales from The Front By A Former Internet Tough Guy. The trailer would be great - There he is, standing atop the wall, full battle dress, feet at shoulder width, fists on hips, 'Murican flag waving in the background....and his smiling mother enters the shot with a plate of cookies. "I told you he'd eventually leave the basement !"
                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• On a far more serious note.

Canada, at the request of the United States, detained for extradition Huawei Technologies Co. executive Meng Wanzhou. has said he'll "intervene" if it helps make a trade deal. That cocksucker is now using the influence of the United States to TAKE HOSTAGES?!? You are an amoral fucking piece of shit.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• 48025634_10213132400888244_4083669718379003904_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=53561633d9f30aab3ddfb5279e5af9e4&oe=5C64493B.jpg
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Rock Santorum takes himself out of the running for chief of staff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                        On a far more serious note.

Canada, at the request of the United States, detained for extradition Huawei Technologies Co. executive Meng Wanzhou. has said he'll "intervene" if it helps make a trade deal. That cocksucker is now using the influence of the United States to TAKE HOSTAGES?!? You are an amoral fucking piece of shit.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1OB01P
                        I love this story. Couldn't be more 2018 if you tried. But I wouldn't go that far, Jon. This might be the wrong way to go about handling the Huawei/5G/security thing, but it's a real problem and conventional politics hasn't had an answer for it either. If there's room for a person like me to appreciate Trump's approach, it's in areas like this, where Western politicians are entirely justified using formal controls for actual stated reasons, but don't anyways. This is a Trumped up bullshit arrest, pun intended, but it's possibly a step in the right direction.

Comment

• DuOQC_cW4AAix-M.jpg:large.jpg

Comment

• Stormy Daniels has to pay PDJT's legal fees. Or, most of them. $293,000 worth. https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...in-legal-fees/

Based on this thread and such, he should enjoy the momentary victory as he's about to be indicted and/or impeached.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• that's some Art of the Deal shit right there.

Comment

• Trump styling himself after his mentors and heroes: Walter Ulbricht (building walls), Herbert Hoover (Smoot-Hawley tariffs), Ayatollah Khomeini (taking hostages), Kim Jong Un (desperately wanting the slavish admiration) and Vladimir Putin (being a Russian stooge). Winning!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X