No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tu242r6eeab21.jpg?width=500&auto=webp&s=8826a4380d3f8847b68a2f6421b56c8fd43252a5.jpg

Comment

• Comment

• Somebody on MSNBC now speaks for CNN?

Comment

• Yep, two things, this being fake news outlets capable of being put or used in the place of each other.

Comment

• Oh another hero of yours ?... sorry

Comment

• Laughing my ass off -

Comment

• So CNN wrote a story questioning the reporter's integrity and that's your conclusion?

As for me and what I think, well, you've been in this thread long enough. If you've paid attention you know what I think of all TV news. Not my problem if you haven't paid attention.

Comment

• Deflected Chris Hayes tweet? Why? Afraid to comment on that..... but defend CNN

Tough day for you and the #HateTrumpMedia.

Love your country more than you Hate the President.

Otherwise I cant help you, so get some sleep watch the basketball game tomorrow. Take your mind off today, maybe you will feel better.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Latest rumor/report is that will try to take more hostages with today's speech.

1) Its not my fault.
                      2) I am world greatest negotiator.
                      3) It's the Dems fault.
                      4) I'll give you DACA for a wall.
                      5) It's the Dems fault for not negotiating.
                      6) See #1
                      7) See #2
                      8) See #3

What a dumfuk you are Trump.

1) Yes it is.
                      2) No you're not.
                      3) No its not.
                      4) Translation: I want more hostages to kill. 800,000 fed workers and the CG are not enough to hurt!
                      5) There is nothing to negotiate. Border security is fine but no useless pander-to-base wall.
                      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I don't believe the two reporters both completely made everything up. I do believe they spoke with someone who either deliberately lied or greatly exaggerated details. There's mild suspicion they got this info from people at SDNY or the New York FBI office. Mueller's team doesn't leak.

Comment

• It's a bunch of reporters, mostly, who believe that the distinction here isn't the accuracy of the information but the specific way in which it was presented. Probably all of those reporters have had the experience of writing an accurate and then having an investigator lie about its accuracy out of a perceived need to protect the investigation or their specific office (in this case Mueller's vis-a-vis the leakier SDNY). But that take is mostly, seemingly, coming from that perspective and not from other commentators who have played different roles in or around these kinds of investigations. It could also be that if Mueller said what specifically is inaccurate then he's de facto confirming the accuracy of other stuff he doesn't want to confirm. I think emptywheel's theory is as good as any at this point - that BuzzFeed News' overselling of it has allowed Mueller to do this, and he's taking the opportunity because it protects his investigation. Either way, all that's a specific perspective born of a specific experience and role in such matters. I'd like to know if BuzzFeed News was asked not to publish by Mueller's office and decided to anyways. That would be unfortunate.

Comment

• Last edited by iam416; January 19, 2019, 10:00 AM.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• A pipeline in Mexico exploded overnight and at least 66 people are dead

Scores more were injured as they scrambled to steal fuel in Tlahuelilpan, near the capital.

Comment

Working...
                                X