Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    To wit...

I think NYC should go all in on this plan.
    iffen New Yorkers are dumb enough to vote for that idiot...they will get what is coming to them...

...but don't fear Empire State folk...the Green New Deal will create thousands of jobs in the metro area for decades to come!

Amazon who?
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Darla Shine, the wife of White House communications director Bill Shine, said on Twitter that childhood diseases, such as measles, “keep you healthy & fight cancer.”

Comment

• Darla is a dumbass

childhood diseases do build your immune systems and prevent complications of cancer ie depressed immune systems

but anything you vaccinate you don't want

Comment

• RGB back on the bench once again proving that moron Kapture don't know jack shit!

Comment

• So I guess the state of emergency is official. Hard to really feel it though. Things don't seem very different so far. I wish we had posters in El Paso or Laredo or Tuscon to give us reliable updates from the front.

Comment

• I wish you were there.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                RGB back on the bench once again proving that moron Kapture don't know jack shit!
                After I see pics that aren't from 7 years ago, I will say "not for long"

now, go get some Midol for your pvssy

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                  little more political corruption you might have missed from muellers team

https://saraacarter.com/stone-files-...ctment-to-cnn/
                  Kapture posted about this at least a week ago. Guess what? It's bullshit.

Amazing how you claim to not follow the conspiracy crowd yet you're constantly linking to Infowars style trash.

How much have you donated to poor Roger Stone, since you're utterly convinced he's being framed and wronged? Nothing?

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                    I wish you were there.
                    Me too. I am brave enough to Stand Up For Our Country in times of need.

Comment

• Crash- Want to hear a sad truth that every successful con-man knows by heart?

Marks hate to admit they were conned. It's embarrassing. Hurts the old self-esteem. They like to think they're too smart to be deceived by anyone.

That pride helps con-men the world over get away with their grifts again and again.

Something to ponder.

Comment

• Hey speaking of Infowars, forgot to post this story.

A group of Sandy Hook parents sued Alex Jones and a judge recently ruled that he must undergo deposition under oath. Let's hope they clean out the pill-pusher's bank account.

A Connecticut judge has ruled that Infowars host Alex Jones must undergo a sworn deposition in the defamation case brought by family members of Sandy Hook school shooting victims.

Comment

• Andy McCarthy: Can it really be a 'national emergency' if Trump is signing a funding bill at the same time?

https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...spending-bill/

Jonah Goldberg points out that Trump's defenders give him all the credit when he "wins", but cast blame everywhere else when he 'loses'. And he makes what I think is an essential point

You can't be a both the world's great dealmaker and the world's greatest fighter at the same time. Because making deals generally means making concessions. And conceding anything in modern conservative America means you are weak, weak, WEAK.

https://www.nationalreview.com/g-fil...e-of-the-deal/

Comment

• All this is making me nervous about the Mini-TrumpLite ball of hate running the Province of Ontario right now. It's said that with the populist always comes the spectacular failure that turfs him out, but I know know if Ford is anywhere near this stupid.

Comment

• DSL:

The vast majority of NRO writers, including the Editors, think this is total bullshit. And it is.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The dealmaker part of the equation died when he went exclusively Fox News. You can't make deals when your whole strategy is to own the libs.

Comment

Working...
                                X