Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hack View Post
    It is good and natural that the word "cycling" triggers the word "Schwinn".
    I set land speed records on my Schwinn Paramount. I really should have been timed at the Bonneville Salt Flats.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      Any spin class is a little suspect.
      Fixed
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• You are all too young, but there used to be a Schwinn with a banana seat and a 4-speed gear shitfer on the crotch bar. I can't even remember what it was called or I would post a pic. I never had one, but not from lack of wanting one. It was the dream of every south Louisianan 12-year-old boy.

Memmmmmmories.....
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Spider
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I had a 5 speed model. Thought it was the coolest bike ever

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
              I had a 5 speed model. Thought it was the coolest bike ever

They may have all been 5-speeds. I am not sure.

Comment

• Found it. This one was called a Schwinn Sting-Ray

Gotta love that gear shifter.

Attached Files

Comment

• I think the norm was 3 speed. You had to step up for the five speed. I sold a steer that I raised and used the money I made to buy mine

Comment

• Here is the Sear's Spyder. (everyone, please endure my fit of nostalgia).

Attached Files

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Nice. I anted the Sting-Ray for Christmas. Mom ended up getting me some BMX-type bike.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                          Found it. This one was called a Schwinn Sting-Ray

Gotta love that gear shifter.

I believe that is a Brady Bunch special bike...the one Jan ran into the anniversary picture with...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ugly.jpg?w=291&h=300.jpg
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No gear shifter!

Comment

• I believe Mr. Brady liked those gear shifters...much like hack...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X