Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post

when its longer then a year for multiple people in an incoming administration including members of the presidents inner circle to get a security clearance yeah I'd say you look at the process. especially someone who is traveling frequently to the middle east trying to broker a deal between Lebanon and Israel
    Yeah sure, how many times did Kushner amend his security forms? Was that the FBI's fault?

DEEEP STATE

UaLpJOK.png

Comment

• It was a stupid resolution. I hate that kind of do-nothing time wasters. I would have voted no out of spite until there was a resolution that condemned pedophilia, kicking puppies, littering, and murdering great-grandparents with meat cleavers.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• DO YOU STAND WITH ME MADAM SPEAKER IN VOTING YES ON CONDEMNING MURDERING GREAT GRAND-PARENTS WITH MEAT CLEAVERS??

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
          It was a stupid resolution. I hate that kind of do-nothing time wasters. I would have voted no out of spite until there was a resolution that condemned pedophilia, kicking puppies, littering, and murdering great-grandparents with meat cleavers.
          From my perspective it's hard to take lessons in preventing anti-semitism from people who refused to criticize Steve King for decades, defend Trump's every utterance, or insist that neo-nazis screaming "Jews will not replace us" shouldn't be challenged but should just be ignored.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

From my perspective it's hard to take lessons in preventing anti-semitism from people who refused to criticize Steve King for decades, defend Trump's every utterance, or insist that neo-nazis screaming "Jews will not replace us" shouldn't be challenged but should just be ignored.
            nice gas lighting, you are a master at it.

But people can see you are being intentionally ignorant. I mean unless it's unintentional...

Comment

• If a Jewish congressman made a series of anti-Muslim statements do you suppose they would pass a resolution opposing anti-Semitism?

Comment

• A well-run machine. This is why we wanted the worlds greatest businessman in charge

Pentagon spokesperson says they "think" the Air Force Secretary has resigned

Comment

• drumpfff is done for sure

Comment

• Gloria Allred just sealed it for Roy Moore, he wins by double digits!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Steve King is a moron. IIhan Omar is a moron. Because of that we need a resolution that condemns throwing molotov cocktails at orphanages! That is, unless YOU support orphans being burned alive? Well do you, Senator Strangelove?

Yes or no, have you EVER made a statement here condemning orphans being burned alive? YES OR NO, SENATOR STRANGELOVE?! (kidding aside, make the resolution condemning both King and Omar and I will write my representative and demand he vote yes).

Comment

• Wow, Bill Shine just resigned. Another Communications Director down

Comment

Steve King is a moron. IIhan Omar is a moron. Because of that we need a resolution that condemns throwing molotov cocktails at orphanages! That is, unless YOU support orphans being burned alive? Well do you, Senator Strangelove?

Yes or no, have you EVER made a statement here condemning orphans being burned alive? YES OR NO, SENATOR STRANGELOVE?! (kidding aside, make the resolution condemning both King and Omar and I will write my representative and demand he vote yes).
                          Trying to read between the lines here...but I think I agree with you that Ned Beatty's absence from Superman III as the crooked yet lovable "Otis" greatly contributed to that film being overlooked by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences

Comment

It was a stupid resolution. I hate that kind of do-nothing time wasters. I would have voted no out of spite until there was a resolution that condemned pedophilia, kicking puppies, littering, and murdering great-grandparents with meat cleavers.
                            You had me up until meat cleavers...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• DSL,

I just hate those kind of political proclamations. Will you join me in voting 'yes' for a resolution that says Hitler was a bad guy?

Do we have to make proclamations for all bad people and all bad things? Are we to the point that If you fail to vote (or you vote no out of spite) because it didn't also include some other bad person or bad thing does that mean you support whatever evil was detailed in the proclamation? It's a colossal waste of time and effort.

Also, please limit movie talk to those movies that starred Kris Kristopherson. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Nancy better get her house in order quickly!...or is it to late?

https://nypost.com/2019/03/08/ilhan-...y-with-murder/

Comment

Working...
                                X