No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Let's just all cower in our basements ........... fuck it. I'm ready. That's me on the right, USS Enterprise, CVN 65 in the background.
      Attached Files
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Also me ................ boarding Enterprise.

EA6A Boarding Invite Letter.PNG
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I don't watch award shows, but this came up on my Twitter feed hilarious!

Comment

• I'm not.siding with Iran but nothing good will come out of this. But all Trump has to do is talk tough and Trumpboys are lining up to polish his taint.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
              Let's just all cower in our basements ........... fuck it. I'm ready. That's me on the right, USS Enterprise, CVN 65 in the background.
              Yeah, I'm not cowering but you're the one always trying to rationalize a dumbass.

Comment

• Nothing good may come of it, but I doubt letting Iran wage covert and proxy kill ops around the world unchecked will produce much good, either.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                  Nothing good may come of it, but I doubt letting Iran wage covert and proxy kill ops around the world unchecked will produce much good, either.
                  By a means. Ready, fire, aim

Comment

• Correct, AA. But the Pro-Ayatollahs have spoken. PDJT did something. Ergo it must be wrong.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Bonesaw is urging restraint

Comment

• Thanks for Gervais link, Wingy.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• No Problem Robert De Niro was in the front row lol

Comment

• Gervais is my spirit animal.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              Nothing good may come of it, but I doubt letting Iran wage covert and proxy kill ops around the world unchecked will produce much good, either.
                              By suggesting that there's even a possibility Trump did anything wrong, you've exposed yourself as a terrorist-lover, comrade. Why do you hate America?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X