No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunter Biden has disappeared down the same memory hole as the jihadi who mass murdered a bunch of white people in Boulder.

No wonder Democrats get triggered by “All Lives Matter” and “It’s OK to be White”. They obviously disagree.
    Last edited by Hannibal; March 25, 2021, 06:00 PM.

Comment

• It's a media conspiracy man

Comment

• Correct
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Fuckin' media, maaaaaan.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The Progs move one step closer to federalizing all elections. Gotta eliminate ID requirements.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• And, of course, Biden completes his flip on the filibuster.

And, of course, we have a border crisis and a President that prevented media access thereto and The Media just continues to abide The Party. They’re not even hiding it.

Comment

• The Trumpsters are almost as cute as young Lions fans right now. Ha!
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• CGVT...did you eat paintchips as a child?
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Key difference is young Lion fans grow out of it.

Comment

• Wiz

He tried to actually step into a debate with me on the brazen Media double standard re border and hit obliterated. To be fair, I don’t think his disinformation was intentional — he’s not smart enough to be malicious. Just a party line hack without an ounce of original or critical thinking.

Basically.... a giant yaaaawwwwn....

Comment

• You mean when I called you on your bullshit and you had no answer except to try to deflect and belittle as is your usual defense?

Got it.

In a battle of wits, you are unarmed.

You are all sooo cute right now.

Gentry Progs! The Fickin' media, maaaaan.

And of course, HUNTER BIDEN!!!

Comment

• Lol. Facts are facts. You got destroyed.

it’s still funny you don’t understand that child separation and unaccompanied minors were two separate issues at different times. But, if you don’t care about facts.

Just a partisan yaaawwwwn

Comment

• Haha! Right. You got called on your bullshit and got pissed off

Maybe you can get Krapture to post some "witty" memes for you so maybe you can save face.

Soooo cute.

Comment

• You still don’t understand. Now you’re just being willfully stupid. You are right about one thing — I do belittle idiocy.

Yaaaaawwwn. Look at you dance.

Comment

• Nice try.

You got your ass kicked.

Carry on.

Comment

Working...
                                X