No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, if Joe is a Gerald Ford figure, then he's done in 2024. Gerry couldn't win a term of his own, and he probably deserved one. But he pardoned Nixon, and that made him an anathema to the press, and they made sure everyone knew it.

Joe has serious health issues. I'm concerned about his well being. I know, someone, somewhere is saying he's healthy enough to be in office, but the actual public view isn't good. He's supposed to hold a news conference soon. I'm sure it will be well scripted and controlled, but lets see what happens. The media will cooperate fully to put Joe in the best light possible. If he messes up, it will be his own fault.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• That news conference is supposed to start at 1:00 today.

Comment

• Trump allies were trying to get Wyoming to change how they run primaries but they failed. Right now whomever wins the most votes wins the primary, even if that's only 30%. Trump's people wanted a runoff system like they have in Georgia. The expectation was that Liz Cheney would be easier to beat in a runoff next year.

So small victory for Cheney, I guess

https://trib.com/news/state-and-regi...399c7a0ed.html

Comment

• couple of interesting leftovers from the election. maricopa county is going full bore audit of machines/ballots etc.

Project veritas has vido showing ballot harvesting cheating going on in ohmars district--sufficent evidence to go forward ruling against the New york times who tried to get it dimissed. at least we can be certain this only happened in minnestota

A New York judge criticized The New York Times for blurring lines between news and opinion in its news articles as he considered a defamation claim.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
            couple of interesting leftovers from the election. maricopa county is going full bore audit of machines/ballots etc.

Project veritas has vido showing ballot harvesting cheating going on in ohmars district--sufficent evidence to go forward ruling against the New york times who tried to get it dimissed. at least we can be certain this only happened in minnestota

https://thefederalist.com/2021/03/22...ew-york-times/
            As a frequent purveyor of MASSIVE VOTING FRAUD horseshit, have you truly not learned your lesson yet in putting in your faith in these people?

Remember back in November when you were puffing up Sydney Powell as a reliable source? Now she's fighting her own defamation lawsuit by claiming no reasonable person would believe anything she says is "factual"....LOL, poor crash

“Given the highly charged and political context of the statements, it is clear that Powell was describing the facts on which she based the lawsuits she filed in support of President Trump,” Powell's attorneys wrote.

Comment

• Project Veritas. Hahahahahaha

The media, maaaaaan

Voter Fraud!

Jesus
              Last edited by CGVT; March 25, 2021, 12:19 PM.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• This Suez Canal issue should bring urgency to the upcoming infrastructure bill to fully fund the new Soo lock. Trump did start funding for it but only partially. The Poe lock is creaky.

Comment

• Do you mean this Maricopa County audit?

Maricopa County releases forensic audit of elections equipment; no irregularities found

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/ma...larities-found

According to a summary of the audit results, both Pro V&V and SLI Compliance found that the tabulation system and equipment were using certified software, with no malicious hardware and software identified, and that the equipment in question was not connected to the internet.

In addition, Pro V&V's field audit found that the machines were producing accurate numbers, based on a Logic and Accuracy Test that was conducted. This test was not conducted by SLI Compliance because it was not included in its scope of work.

"The combination of these findings, along with the pre and post Logic and Accuracy Tests performed by the Arizona Secretary of State, the post-election

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                    I dont think they were paying attention to anything but trump

I think they (big tech/big dems) thought they had the house won easily--believed there own polls-- but flipping 12-15 house seats and flipping 3 state legislatures and the leader of your party doesn't win was another issue where people just went whoa--that doesnt make sense

if this was coming from giulliani/trump only i'd be a lot more skeptical but sidney powel puts a lot more credibility to it.
                    Best part of this is how she turned out to be too much of a substance-free wacko for even Trump and Rudy

Comment

• Crash course still justifies his Seth Rich nonsense. It's all a conspiracy man!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        Crash course still justifies his Seth Rich nonsense. It's all a conspiracy man!
                        0g4lw2bzpzt11.jpg

Comment

• Best Breyer’s Ice Cream Flavors:

1. chocolate mint. Some might disagree with this, and they are wrong.

2. coffee.

3. Heath Bar

4. french vanilla

5. Snicker’s

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Breyer's sucks. It always seems to be dry and chalky

Comment

• You’re drunk, CG. Go home.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• If I'm going to don a stylish tin foil hat, I'm going for the Deerstalker style.

Comment

Working...
                                X