No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And just for the resident champion of all things Squad....Kevin Williamson makes most, if not all, of the points DSL makes re January 6. And, of course, since Williamson isn't saddled with a Cornell "education," he does so much better and without analogy to concierges, the growing cycle of the rutabega or some milquetoast do-nothing hockey team.

It is true that some of the disorder of the past few years has had a distinctly political character. But January 6 remains in a class of its own.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      And just for the resident champion of all things Squad....Kevin Williamson makes most, if not all, of the points DSL makes re January 6. And, of course, since Williamson isn't saddled with a Cornell "education," he does so much better and without analogy to concierges, the growing cycle of the rutabega or some milquetoast do-nothing hockey team.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/...ike-the-other/
      That was a good article. Everyone here should read it. Could have used a reference to Wine-Tasting class or the legendary Grateful Dead concert at Barton Hall but I'll let it pass.

Also, tv people, the emphasis is on the second syllable. kor-NELL. Not KOR-nell. Show some sophistication and culture, for pity's sake.

Comment

• Also, upon reflection, no need to visit a volcano. Eat at Wizzie's and the volcano will come to you

Comment

• Correct. And don't you fuckers forget it.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Important announcements from the Fed coming this afternoon. Everyone expects 2 or 3 rate hikes next year now.

The Federal Reserve is expected to take a very big step toward its first rate hike (cnbc.com)

Comment

• ...very much needed as Biden's economy is so red hot the brakes need applied...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Low interest rates and a good economy are symbols of white supremacy, and racism. It must be ended, and Joe will do so.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• It wasn't fair that interest was the only rate that wasn't rising.

Comment

• TIRED: The Democrats are wrecking the economy by pumping tons of cheap money into the economy and keeping rates artificially low!

WIRED: The Democrats are wrecking the economy by raising rates and unnecessarily bringing an end to cheap money!

Comment

• While most of you soft oafs sit on your cheap, threadbare couches, contemplating your navel and if there's enough liverwurst left to make a sammich, the Chairman (a real man) heads off to Kentucky (that's in RealAmerica) to better the lives of The People!!!! Building houses, rewiring transmission lines, real Jimmy Carter shit. It's why the folks back in Scranton call him Hard Hat Joe!

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by Election 2020​​

Comment

• Won't he have to remember where Kentucky is first?

Anyway, Democratic Party in 2021: 10 million unfilled jobs, soaring wages, we must dump $5 trillion into the economy because it's the government's job to care for every man, woman, and child in America from birth til death.

Comment

• Why wouldn't the government care for me when I was working for 31 years for a bloated telecommunications company?

Oh, that's right. Somebody had to pay taxes ....

Comment

• Strangelove: I hate liverwurst.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                              Strangelove: I hate liverwurst.
                              Then you're gonna want to avoid Wiz's new "special" wing sauce he's introducing this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

lol...a funny malapropism. We can see what body part must be on your mind.

Also, without warning? She had guns pointed at her and she hopped through a window in defiance of repeated screamed orders to stay away. She was steps away from the House chamber where lawmakers still were huddled. I don't think she deserved to DIE but she certainly wasn't faultless either. You guys portray her as an innocent bystander. A victim of circumstance, not her own choices. She's also the only rioter killed by the police, not the only one to die. Why does no rightwinger here ever say anything nice about the nice MAGA lady outside (Roseanne Boyd) who overdosed on drugs and then got trampled? No one prints her picture on tshirts and sells 'em for $30 online.
                                You got me. Later, I actually realized the mistake but thought no one would catch it.

The only person killed in the Jan 6 riot was Ashley Bobbitt. Nobody said she was faultless. But no warning was given, and that is a fact from the tapes that have been released.

Your "body count" was from Congressperson Pressley. I don't find it anywhere else.

But in talking about Jan 6, why are the 40 or so accused trespassers being held in solitary confinement without bail? There were 547 violent riots in 2020, all from BLM and Antifa. Millions of property damage and dozens killed. Almost all perpetrators were released on bail. I doubt any of the Jan 6 rioters are flight risks, but they don't get bail (while the Vice Pres of the US raises bail for the criminal killers in Minneapolis).

Comment

Working...
                                X