No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is worth posting....from the.....WASHINGTON POST!!!

In the void, law and order began to break down, with reports of armed gangs moving through the streets.

In a hastily arranged in-person meeting, senior U.S. military leaders in Doha — including McKenzie, the commander of U.S. Central Command — spoke with Abdul Ghani Baradar, head of the Taliban’s political wing.

“We have a problem,” Baradar said, according to the U.S. official. “We have two options to deal with it: You [the United States military] take responsibility for securing Kabul or you have to allow us to do it.”

Throughout the day, Biden had remained resolute in his decision to withdraw all American troops from Afghanistan. The collapse of the Afghan government hadn’t changed his mind.

McKenzie, aware of those orders, told Baradar that the U.S. mission was only to evacuate American citizens, Afghan allies and others at risk. The United States, he told Baradar, needed the airport to do that.

On the spot, an understanding was reached, according to two other U.S. officials: The United States could have the airport until Aug. 31. But the Taliban would control the city.
    This decision resulted in the Taliban placing Kabul’s security in the control of Khalil Haqqani, an al-Qaeda–linked terrorist who has a $5 million U.S. bounty on his head.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I think its time to impeach Trump again. After all, this is all his fault.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Pass The Buck Joe is dead.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sen. Ben Sasse’s summary statement of His Fraudulency’s accountability in the Kabul debacle:

“This national disgrace is the direct result of President Biden’s cowardice and incompetence. The President made the decision to trust the Taliban. The President made the decision to set an arbitrary August 31st deadline. The President made the decision to abandon Bagram Air Base. The President made the decision not to expand the perimeter around Karzai International Airport. The President made the decision to undermine our NATO allies. The President made the decision to break our word to our Afghan partners. The President made the decision to tell one lie after another as the crisis unfolded. The President made the morally indefensible decision to leave Americans behind. Dishonor was the President’s choice. May history never forget this cowardice.”

Comment

• 240825758_10222136795395032_1660386594769732715_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=pJKum-hkrXEAX-OGZ1G&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=e1ada55e694876c5331a6e28e046dfe8&oe=61523A88.jpg

Comment

• Jimmy Carter is now happy. He's no longer the worst POTUS in American History.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• At least he doesn't send out mean tweets.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                  Jimmy Carter is now happy. He's no longer the worst POTUS in American History.
                  Biden still has a way to go to catch up to Obama. All of the institutional rot that you are seeing come to the surface began under Obama.

Comment

• You can throw those three in...and maybe Andrew Johnson...worst ever. Biden has entered the conversation in just 8 months. He's a fast worker!
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Someone wake me up when this forum stops trying to be a bad imitation of the Tucker Carlson show.
                      I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• No.

KYR

ESAD

GFY

STFU

shaddup

Jon:

hello
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, Tucker has the high ground at the moment.

Comment

• Jon is going to defend Trucker Joe to the bitter end.

If I was one of the Americans left behind by Joe, I'd be pretty upset right now. If I were still alive, that is.

Comment

• Well Hillary was never held accountable for Benghazi...so why should we expect that this administration will be held accountable? MSM and Big Tech will make sure of the proper spin...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Obi-Jon View Post
                                Someone wake me up when this forum stops trying to be a bad imitation of the Tucker Carlson show.
                                I think it's a pretty good imitation myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X