X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spot on Hanni...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Looks like this morning’s meeting at McDonalds went well.

Comment

• Yes it did...and you were doing a great job on fries...you'll be promoted to the drive thru before you know it...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Glad you enjoyed your small fries and small coffee you cheap old fuck. We had three pregnant women and a elderly WWII vet who had to eat their Big Macs standing because you and The Boys were too busy solving Afghanistan over your 5 hour epic power Breakfast/Lunch

Comment

• Chairman Big Rig has proclaimed it all a tremendous success. So, I guess that's that.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              Glad you enjoyed your small fries and small coffee you cheap old fuck. We had three pregnant women and a elderly WWII vet who had to eat their Big Macs standing because you and The Boys were too busy solving Afghanistan over your 5 hour epic power Breakfast/Lunch
              You're welcome.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                Chairman Big Rig has proclaimed it all a tremendous success. So, I guess that's that.
                .. and the MSM will applaud...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

.. and the MSM will applaud...
                  The MSM has been eviscerating him and putting every ex-Bush official and ex-Obama official they can find on air to tell, through choked tears, how giving up on making Afghanistan a flourishing democracy is a huge mistake.

Comment

• how giving up on making Afghanistan a flourishing democracy is a huge mistake.
                    Well, historically and since the mid-60s, the US has been really good at this, kind of like M is good at football.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post

Well, historically and since the mid-60s, the US has been really good at this, kind of like M is good at football.
                      Unfair. Bo beat the Navy more than the VietCong

Comment

Glad you enjoyed your small fries and small coffee you cheap old fuck. We had three pregnant women and a elderly WWII vet who had to eat their Big Macs standing because you and The Boys were too busy solving Afghanistan over your 5 hour epic power Breakfast/Lunch
                        I'm glad we took Wiz's suggestion and skipped out on leaving a tip....
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• No larger point to make, just that it really is amazing how much 9/11 changed domestic politics. American Muslims were once courted by the Republican Party because they were viewed as like-minded social conservatives. George W Bush won Dearborn, Michigan by a decent amount!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            Chairman Big Rig has proclaimed it all a tremendous success. So, I guess that's that.
                            kdFuxJ5t.jpg

Comment

The MSM has been eviscerating him and putting every ex-Bush official and ex-Obama official they can find on air to tell, through choked tears, how giving up on making Afghanistan a flourishing democracy is a huge mistake.
                              I’ve been consuming a lot of coverage and haven’t seen those folks. MSNBC is throwing a ticker tape parade complete with Michael Moore taking great delight in all of this. They did have Kristen Rouse on the morning show and she blasted the shit out of the withdrawal. So I guess that’s something.

It’s just such a bummer that American’s who wanted to escape that living hell couldn’t make it to the airport. They were warned!

Apparently, if you are an American citizen trapped behind enemy lines, your first call shouldn’t be to your Congressman or the State Department. Call your local VFW.

A proud moment in American history, for sure.

Comment

• If Pass The Buck Joe had been in charge of Custer's Last Stand he would call that a success...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X