X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish Dog would find you.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Dyslexics stay awake at night and wonder if Dog exists.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Well I'm an insomniac dyslexic athiest...so I stay up all night wondering that...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• IMHO Colbert has absolutely never been funny, but now I just feel downright sorry for the guy -- humiliating himself in such a way.

Comment

• Yeah, that was pretty lame. The Colbert Report was absolutely spot on; there was no need to go to a Late Night format.
            I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              I wish Dog would find you.
              pug the bounty hunter.png
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
                Now that is funny.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I haven't watched any of the late night talk shows with any regularity since Johnny retired.

Maybe an occasional look at Letterman before he lost his mind, but I used to watch Johnny all the time.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Colbert’s old friend Jon Stewart embarrassed him with his bit about the origins of Covid-19. I was a huge Daily Show fan but not so much the Colbert Report. Now he’s just a clown.

Comment

• From the Southwest Airlines forum this morning. It took them at least a few hours to catch on and fix it. They are down for "maintenance" now. 🤣

Screen-Shot-2021-10-11-at-1.56.55-AM-1024x956.png

Screen-Shot-2021-10-11-at-1.27.31-AM-1024x878.png

2021-10-11_13-26-22.png

Southwest-Trolled-1024x538.jpg
                      Last edited by Hannibal; October 11, 2021, 12:39 PM.

Comment

• 244419507_10157927981971193_4817625634689635589_n-427x600.jpg

244507187_10157927976096193_6621278472428608437_n-338x600.jpg

Comment

• must have been some really bad weather that the other airlines have no problem flying in.

Last edited by Kapture1; October 11, 2021, 01:29 PM.

Comment

• It was Russian hackers.

Comment

• SI8v8odZ.jpg

Comment

• I haven't been keeping up with this story too much. What is the speculation as to why they had all the cancellations? I read that United and Spirit canceled 2% of their flights but SW was at 30% over the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X