No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James O'Keefe claims that someone approached him with this "diary", saying they found in in a "room" where Ashley Biden had been staying. I can't exactly figure out if this was an apartment or a hotel room or what. O'Keefe and Project Veritas ultimately chose not to publish any of it because they couldn't verify (O'Keefe says) the contents.

About a week before the election a little known website published what it said where pages from the diary. The company that registered that website is called Flyover Media and uses the exact same address in Sheridan, Wyoming as another company called Branch Six Consulting International. That one is owned by a guy named Richard Seddon, who is purportedly an ex-MI6 spy. James O'Keefe was also formerly president of yet another company registered at the same address.

Seddon has connections to not just O'Keefe but also Erik Prince, Betsy DeVos's lovely brother and all-around piece of shit. Prince recruited Seddon to train Project Vertias operatives in how to entrap targets in honeypot operations. In fact they had a plan to try and bring down HR McMaster by hiring some sexed up whore to hit on him at his favorite restaurant.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/98263...curity-adviser

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/05/u...den-diary.html

To date, I'm not sure any major conservative site (Not Breitbart, or Hot Air, or Daily Wire) has published actual contents of this diary. But pages purportedly from it have continued to appear on more fringe websites.
    Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; November 9, 2021, 04:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Not really. No more than wondering if the American media was actively involved in illegally leaking The Pentagon Papers.
      I have no problem publishing stolen material if there's a valid newsworthiness about it. If someone hacks Trump's phone and find nudes of Melania and gives that to a reporter and they publish the photos, they're a piece of shit that deserves to be prosecuted.

You would know better than I, has any halfway credible conservative news agency reported on actual details from the "diary"? Breitbart, Daily Wire, Hot Air, The Federalist, Free Beacon, any of them? Not just reporting on its existence, images of diary pages or stories that go into details from it. Any trace of it that I can find appears on websites no one's ever heard of before or on message boards.

Comment

• The prosecution has rested in the Rittenhouse case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          James O'Keefe claims that someone approached him with this "diary", saying they found in in a "room" where Ashley Biden had been staying. I can't exactly figure out if this was an apartment or a hotel room or what. O'Keefe and Project Veritas ultimately chose not to publish any of it because they couldn't verify (O'Keefe says) the contents.

About a week before the election a little known website published what it said where pages from the diary. The company that registered that website is called Flyover Media and has the exact same address in Sheridan, Wyoming as another company called Branch Six Consulting International. That one is owned by a guy named Richard Seddon, who is purportedly an ex-MI6 spy. James O'Keefe was also formerly president of yet another company registered at the same address.

Seddon has connections to not just O'Keefe but also Erik Prince, Betsy DeVos's lovely brother and all-around piece of shit. Prince recruited Seddon to train Project Vertias operatives in how to entrap targets in honeypot operations. In fact they had a plan to try and bring down HR McMaster by hiring some sexed up whore to hit on him at his favorite restaurant.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/98263...curity-adviser

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/05/u...den-diary.html

To date, I'm not sure any major conservative site (Not Breitbart, or Hot Air, or Daily Wire) has published actual contents of this diary. But pages purportedly from it have continued to appear on more fringe websites.
          pretty much verified now lol

Comment

• I think she kept the diary while in rehab as part of her treatment. Not sure when it went missing. The more you learn about the Bidens, the more the Trumps seem normal.

Comment

• I will never consider either families normal. Both are fucked up.

Comment

• only in 2021 post vaccine

rJzDc33g.png

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

I have no problem publishing stolen material if there's a valid newsworthiness about it. If someone hacks Trump's phone and find nudes of Melania and gives that to a reporter and they publish the photos, they're a piece of shit that deserves to be prosecuted.

You would know better than I, has any halfway credible conservative news agency reported on actual details from the "diary"? Breitbart, Daily Wire, Hot Air, The Federalist, Free Beacon, any of them? Not just reporting on its existence, images of diary pages or stories that go into details from it. Any trace of it that I can find appears on websites no one's ever heard of before or on message boards.
                  If somebody hacked Melania's or Ivanka's phone and found text messages from one of them claiming that Trump took "inappropriate showers" or something else of that nature, I guarantee you it would be on every website in the world and the journalists who published it would not be getting their doors kicked in by the FBI.

The fact that the FBI is now a Getsapo or KBG-like apparatus used to persecute the enemies of the ruling class is precisely why Breitbart and other semi mainstream Right Wing news sources won't touch it.

Comment

• Screen-Shot-2021-10-10-at-5.51.57-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2021-10-10-at-5.52.11-AM.png

Attached Files

Comment

• Critical thinking: NO
                      Critical Theory: YES

Thanks, but I’ll pass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        Critical thinking: NO
                        Critical Theory: YES

Thanks, but I’ll pass.
                        You'll be pleased to know that both thinking AND theory have been abolished in the Republican Party.

All that's required is that you allow the Royal Nutsack to rest upon thy visage and that you lick the Royal Feet.
                        Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; November 9, 2021, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• Many members of the GOP are repulsive, knuckle-dragging, idiots.

But if their general view of the federal government is that it should do fewer things and with less money, they have my support.

Comment

• Among the important positions Johnny McEntee held before Trump made him personnel director for the entire US govt was quarterback at powerhouse UConn. Prior to that he had been one of the Trump's bagmen. You know, the guys who carry around Trump's breath mints, hairspray, and orange body paint.

He was briefly fired from the Administration because he has a gambling problem. But once arch-nemesis John Kelly was gone, he was back in Trump's good graces.

Anyhoo, he was in charge of purging the govt of people insufficiently loyal to Trump and listing their crimes. Show trials were planned.

In the list made against Defense Secretary Esper, he included the crime: has banned the display of the Confederate flag.

There's also this fun passage. Trump appointed this Heidi Stirrup hag to the Board of Visitors at the Air Force Academy in his last days. Biden fired her:

In early November 2020, he installed a conservative activist named Heidi Stirrup as liaison at the DOJ. Stirrup was primarily known as an anti-abortion activist who had worked as a mid-level staffer for Republicans in Congress. She had no legal experience, but she was intensely loyal to Trump—and to McEntee. Her car was easy to spot in the DOJ parking lot; it was covered with Trump bumper stickers—unusual at a department where even the most political of political appointees try to appear to be above the fray.

A few days after the election, in her first full day in the office, she went in to meet a senior official on Attorney General Bill Barr’s team. It didn’t go well. “You need to wake up to the fact this election is being stolen!” she screamed. “It needs to be stopped!” (The Atlantic was not able to reach Stirrup for comment.)

Barr’s team saw Stirrup as more than just annoying; they worried she would snoop into DOJ investigations. This would have been highly unethical—the White House is not supposed to interfere in criminal cases.

The next time Stirrup came around to berate the senior official, he asked her if she would like to deliver her message directly to the attorney general, and with that he brought her in to see Barr. Most people find Barr intimidating, but not Heidi Stirrup. “The election is being stolen,” she lectured him. “You need better people doing these investigations.” And she told him she had a list of people, presumably provided by McEntee, whom he needed to hire.

Barr later told me he’d never seen this kind of behavior. By the end of the week, he had ordered her banned from the DOJ building. Her pass was deactivated, and security was instructed not to let her in.

The story of Johnny McEntee—the “deputy president” who rose to power at precisely the moment when democracy was falling apart

Comment

• Sounds like she was a little passionate but did she kill anyone? Frame anyone? Give money to crimianals? Or burn down a small business?

You need to do a lot better.

Comment

• There's another big trial going on besides Rittenhouse. People seem to think the prosecution is doing a good job.

The Judge and one of the defense attorneys got into it yesterday. The judge had to clear the jury from the room and then scold this guy for being disrespectful to the court.

https://www.firstcoastnews.com/artic...e-3c7665f2dec3

https://abcnews.go.com/US/shotgun-shells-lots-blood-police-describe-grisly-scene/story?id=81053136

Comment

Working...
                                X