No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamestop is well north of $400 this morning. Tulip Bulbs 2.0 has arrived.

Comment

• It seems like enough people would take their winnings to the point it would keep the price somewhat honest. I guess they're all dedicated to their cause.

Comment

• In the past week, shit posters on reddit have done more to take down capitalism than Occupy Wall Street ever did.

Comment

• AOC supports them so they must be wrong.

Comment

• Great video with lots to unpack.

Focuses on feminism, but touches on the general trend that Leftists have of cancelling free speech by gooning it up. Cancelling free speech is not nonviolent protest and Leftist goonery should be met with appropriate force. But it never is, because we have a two-tier justice system that metes out Draconian punishment whenever the Right actually defends their free speech rights.

Last edited by Hannibal; January 28, 2021, 10:07 AM.

Comment

• Baseball HOF voters are a disgusting WOKE JOKE.

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Schilling?

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                  Baseball HOF voters are a disgusting WOKE JOKE.
                  This is true in a lot of cases, but I think they got it right in leaving out Barry Bonds. My own opinion is that anyone that juiced doesn't belong in the same HOF as people like Hank Aaron.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I'm talking about Curt Schilling. He is being left out because of politics. It's absolutely disgusting. If he was a Biden/Obama guy he would be in.

It's a WOKE JOKE.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      Schilling?
                      Correct.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'll agree that Scihlling should be judged on his merits, not his politics, but even in that scenerio Schilling is marginally HOF at best

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                          I'll agree that Scihlling should be judged on his merits, not his politics, but even in that scenerio Schilling is marginally HOF at best
                          Marginally??? No. He should be in.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Our Glorious Revolution will not tolerate dissenters.

A trans woman of color should be nominated in Schilling's place.

Comment

• The Party does not tolerate dissent. The Party will see to it that you are punished for dissent. Jobs, education, even your personal freedom is at risk if you dare to speak against The Party line.

Maybe if Schilling willingly agrees to be deprogrammed and reeducated, then and only then will he be given favorable consideration.

You voted for it, you got it. Welcome to KamalaJoe's America. Enjoy your stay.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                                I'll agree that Scihlling should be judged on his merits, not his politics, but even in that scenerio Schilling is marginally HOF at best
                                11-2 postseason record and three WS titles. I'd say that's HOF material. Are you putting more weight on regular season stats or postseason?

He should be in. Politics are keeping him out.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X