Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This bit of information really flew under the radar:

Rittenhouse Motion for Mistrial: State Did Not Turn Over Full Size Drone Video Until Trial Ended

Prosecutors in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial gave the defense team a more compressed, less clear last-minute drone video than they had, putting the defense in a weaker position, according to a defense motion seeking a mistrial with prejudice.

According to the motion, the full size of the defense video is 3.6 MB and the state’s is 11.2 MB. The dimensions on the defense video are 480 X 212, and the state’s is 1920 X 844.

Rittenhouse Motion for Mistrial: Prosecutors in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial gave the defense team a more compressed, less clear last-minute...

The biggest criminal in that courtroom is Thomas Binger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
      images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5ZjpjuSd9WiQoE_p8YYv_GfzhksdN2nk6Aw&usqp=CAU.jpg

The "drop kick" guy in the Kyle Rittenhouse videos has been identified.

Surprisingly, he is an upstanding citizen who is going to medical school this fall and also volunteers at a local animal shelter...

LMAO just kidding. Of course, he's a criminal lowlife just lie Gaige and Huber. Not as bad as Rosenbaum though. But then again, very few actually are.

Great. He can be charged with assaulting Kyle Rittenhouse and Grosskreutz can be charged with perjury and assault with a deadly weapon. All the people who caused the shooting should be held accountable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Great. He can be charged with assaulting Kyle Rittenhouse and Grosskreutz can be charged with perjury and assault with a deadly weapon. All the people who caused the shooting should be held accountable.
        Even the guy that had no business being there and showed up with a rifle? You know. The guy that ultimately caused all of this?

I agree
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Kyle Rittenhouse had as much business being there as anyone else. That is not even debatable. Do people have a right to set fire to businesses and hurt people?

It was PROVEN in court that the rifle Kyle had was not illegal and Wisconsin is an open carry state. We may not like that the law is as such, but it is. The law is what counts. If a crazed maniac pedophile who was trying to burn down the city hadn't threatened Kyle's life, chased and assaulted him, Kyle Rittenhouse would not have shot him. Same applies for the other two guys. None of that is debatable and it is proven by the fact that the only people he shot were in the process of attacking HIM.

Like my grandpa taught me: Never bring a skateboard to a gunfight.
          Last edited by Mike; November 17, 2021, 09:59 AM.

Comment

• If Kyle Rittenhouse doesn't show up with his gun doing what he had no business doing, none of this would have happened. There is not debatable.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• It could have just as easily been someone other than Kyle then. There were a lot of armed people there and Rosenbaum was fully cocked and ready to go off. He hid and waited for Kyle, who was alone at the time, because he thought he'd be easy prey. In fact, his last words prior to screaming "fuck you" were "You ain't gonna do nothin!" Maybe someone will scratch that into his gravemarker.

Comment

• If Kyle Rittenhouse doesn't show up with his gun doing what he had no business doing, none of this would have happened.
                He didn't do anything even debatably illegal until he was attacked. That's not debatable. And when he was attacked he opted to not let himself get beaten by the violent leftist mob. That's not debatable either.

The piece of shit Left wants to put a kid in jail for the rest of his life because (a) they don't like his completely legal decisions; and (b) he stood up to the violent mob and didn't let himself get badly beaten by convicted felons. That's not really debatable either.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Honestly, the Left doesn't care about what the law is or what the facts are. Somone stood up to the violent mob. Well, THEIR violent mob. And he has to pay.

There are two separate issues, IMO. First, whether you think we should have the type of self-defense law we have in, e.g., Wisconsin. Second, whether Rittenhouse is guilty under the facts and law as they stand. The first question is a fair one and worth a discussion. The second one is really not a close call at all.

Comment

• LOL.. Yeah, and the child molesters, domestic abusers, skater dudes their friends would have just kept going with rioting, looting and burning down Kenosha. And that's okay, because they were there to help correct the injustice that was served up to one of their own? Businesses and law abiding citizens should just let them, because their cause is just and you are privileged enough to have insurance to cover your losses?

Sometimes, it just seems like these stupid responses are just spewed out of knock off Dell PC in a hacker's apartment in a village in the middle of Siberia.

Comment

• It absolutely boggles my mind that so many people view violent felons who riot and set fires more favorably than a boy scout who doesn't have so much as a speeding ticket on his record. Violent mobs are favored over those who oppose them. These attitudes need to change if we are to have a peaceful society.

Comment

• Yeah, and the child molesters, domestic abusers, skater dudes their friends would have just kept going with rioting, looting and burning down Kenosha
                        These are the same people who also celebrate and revel in the death of Ashli Babbit. But, man, you kill a child molestor attacking you it's your fault because you should have just let the mob do what they wanted to.

Comment

• Sure is a good thing this guy didn't have a gun. Someone could have gotten hurt. This was from the night prior to the Rittenhouse shooting. I can't imagine why anyone thought they'd need a gun...

Comment

• Letting a violent mob beat you while you're on the ground never hurt anybody, right? It's just hands and feet!

Last edited by Mike; November 17, 2021, 10:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Fair ‘nuff. You own what you post, I guess.

In this case, I find it pretty easy to believe. It’s already known that the jury have been videotaped and likely doxxed. On top of that, the usual agitators are threatening violence and destruction if Kyle is found not guilty.
                              Hanni, fwiw, even the CEO of Gab (Andrew Torba) posted that Posobiec makes things up out of thin air and there's no reason to believe a thing he says. Said the only thing Jack wants is "internet dopamine and Twitter clout", lol. But that could be a personal beef.

Comment

• Trump is threatening to sue the Board that awards Pulitzer prizes if they do not immediately rescind awards given to the NYT and WP in 2018 for Russia stories. Proving things can only get stupider.

Donald Trump is threatening to sue the Pulitzer Prize board if it doesn't strip the New York Times and Washington Post of prize won for their investigation of Russia's influence in 2016 election.

Comment

Working...
                                X