Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSL...

...if only you believe in miracles...so would I....
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• All I need is a miracle...all I need is you...

Comment

• "DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES?"

Al Michaels circa 1980
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• MmmMMmmmmmm, Miracle Whip
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Miracle Whip, a Kraft single, & corned beef on Wonder Bread. The official sandwich of Nebraska football.

Comment

• Putin gave a rather angry speech earlier today, denouncing the West and NATO. Later this week he's got his annual marathon press conference during which he could sound off a lot more.

Putin warns of possible military response over ‘aggressive’ Nato | Vladimir Putin | The Guardian

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                Miracle Whip, a Kraft single, & corned beef on Wonder Bread. The official sandwich of Nebraska football.
                ...you disparage fake mayo and cheese and ye own peril...twatwaffle...

...it's not corned beef idiot...its liverwurst...with said processed cheese food, fake mayo, slice of white onion on Wonder Bread.

JFC get it right.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ok, liverwurst, onion, Kraft processed cheese product, fake mayo, on Wonder Bread, with a hot cup of Sanka to wash it all down. The Nebraskan power lunch.

Just $3.49 at Wizzie's Food Emporium and Peep Show Palace

Comment

• You had me until the Sanka reference. That is killin' worthy...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• A cold refreshing bottle of Yoo-Hoo then.

Comment

• ...much better...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• As if liverwurst isn't bad enough .. then a white onion is added to it?

yeesh ... I'm surprised that the jar of Miracle Whip doesn't run away screaming ...
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Begone you heretic!

You must be a SPAM lover...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• meh ... fried Spam if I'm like, starving. Otherwise, keep it away from me.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Wiz loves his liverwurst, onion, & limburger sammiches...it helps "encourage" other human beings to steer well clear of him

Comment

Working...
                                X