X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloodbath.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Dewine is going to cruise to reelection here. Both he and Kemp are popular targets for the pro-Trump crowd but there is little impact to be seen. Dewine, for what it's worth, has been good, other than the few months that he abdicated all of his power to Amy Acton. But he did correct course eventually. Getting rid of Murkowski needs to be priority #1, and then #2 is getting rid of Romney next time that he's up for reelection.

Comment

• Apparently Elon Musk and Twitter is happening. Lots of speculation about who will be unbanned. I’m guessing that they will wind back the clock a few years and unban accounts like Alex Jones and Donald Trump, but not the actual White Supremacists, Nazis, etc, of which there are very few legitimate ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
          Dewine is going to cruise to reelection here. Both he and Kemp are popular targets for the pro-Trump crowd but there is little impact to be seen. Dewine, for what it's worth, has been good, other than the few months that he abdicated all of his power to Amy Acton. But he did correct course eventually. Getting rid of Murkowski needs to be priority #1, and then #2 is getting rid of Romney next time that he's up for reelection.
          It'd be interesting if he had to face one of the Trumpy dudes 1v1. With 3-man race, he cruises.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Last poll I saw had Renacci a distant third. The farmer dude from Canal Winchester came out of nowhere to steal his thunder

Comment

• Blystone is considerably more authentic than Renacci and almost certainly less of a total asshole.

Comment

• There's not nearly enough dissatisfaction in Ohio to kick out the incumbent governor. Especially since Dewine did not cling to masking and business closures any longer than the national average.

Comment

• On Murkowski, Alaska is a hard state to poll and Murkowski knows it very well. But what may save her is that they have a goofy primary system that includes all candidates regardless of party. She just needs to finish in the top 4 I believe. And then I "think" they switched to ranked-choice voting for the general like in Maine?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                    Apparently Elon Musk and Twitter is happening. Lots of speculation about who will be unbanned. I’m guessing that they will wind back the clock a few years and unban accounts like Alex Jones and Donald Trump, but not the actual White Supremacists, Nazis, etc, of which there are very few legitimate ones.
                    Egads. Free Speech. The horror.

Progs are as nervous as a long tailed cat in room full of rocking chairs...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• And obviously no Dem will beat DeWine. If Renacci had somehow won the primary then they had a longshot chance.

Overall the Governor's race is so much more temperate than the fucking Senate Race From Hell.

Comment

• And Tim Ryan is basically running as a moderate R -- at least in the only Ads he's running.

Comment

• I expect the R (probably Vance) to easily win the seat. I would have preferred Gibbons since I don't trust Vance and he strikes me as a guy who is going to shift to being a Romney type guy if he gets elected. Probably another shitty Trump endorsement. Not as bad as Oz though JFC.

Comment

• The two Republican front-runners in PA were both living in the New York City area as of like 4 months ago. Both literally "moved" this year in order to qualify. Come to think of it, I guess that's mostly true of Vance as well. Oh and Herschel Walker too.

Comment

• STFU
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• And then there's this example of Tennessee Republicans actually revolting and removing the Trump-endorsed candidate from the ballot. Donnie Jr. screamed and howled that they were Establishment swamp creature Never Trumpers but they stood their ground and wouldn't let him fly in his preferred celebrity candidate.

Trump-backed House candidate removed from ballot by Tenn. Republicans (nbcnews.com)

Comment

Working...
                                X