No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only reason Culvers is even considered is that after you wait 45 minutes to be served, the burger just seems better.

Comment

• Culvers and Steak & Shake are synonymous with each other. Kind of like Target and Wal Mart.

They both seem to believe More grease = better
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
        The only reason Culvers is even considered is that after you wait 45 minutes to be served, the burger just seems better.
        I stopped in a Culver's somewhere in Illinois. The service was great. Kind of like Chic-fil-A without the judmental prick ownership.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• CG,

You know there is a Culver’s in Foley, too. Correct?
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Culver's problem is they are trying to be both fast food and fast casual simultaneously...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

I stopped in a Culver's somewhere in Illinois. The service was great. Kind of like Chic-fil-A without the judmental prick ownership.
              Just a point of order.

You do know that Chick-fil-a employs LGBTQ people and pays them the same wages as everyone else, yes? They even have managers that identify with LGBTQ.

And they get every Sunday off to spend with their families.

If we were to examine the personal beliefs of every COO or owner in the country, I daresay we'd find that many, many of them may be as prickish as the Cathey family, and some might even be worse. Dan Snyder, for example.

Comment

• I wonder what it would be like to be so thin-skinned that you could own every major part institution run every major corporation in the western world and still get triggered by the occasional rare entity that doesn’t conform to the orthodoxy of cultural Marxism.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                  I wonder what it would be like to be so thin-skinned that you could own every major part institution run every major corporation in the western world and still get triggered by the occasional rare entity that doesn’t conform to the orthodoxy of cultural Marxism.
                  Seeing the meltdowns going on right now on social media would show you. Not, that I would recommend checking it out, but that's what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                    I wonder what it would be like to be so thin-skinned that you could own every major part institution run every major corporation in the western world and still get triggered by the occasional rare entity that doesn’t conform to the orthodoxy of cultural Marxism.
                    EF to the fucking Z.

Progs are never happy. They always want more. Compromise to them is conservatives caving.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So glad I’m not on social media. I imagine it’s at all-time high levels of toxicity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post

Seeing the meltdowns going on right now on social media would show you. Not, that I would recommend checking it out, but that's what it is.
                        Liberals are very much not used to not getting their way.

And, of course, Twitter is fine now with all of the calls to violence.

Comment

• The WSJ boards are actually funny. The Progs can't get their head around the idea the pro-life folks spent almost 50 years working through the proper process to overturn a decision that was clearly a judicial overreach. Let them to pass a law codifying Roe, or, alternatively, enshrine the right to privacy in a constitutional amendment. To the pro-abortion people, the polls showing most people don't want Roe overturned are dispositive.

I watched Washington Journal this morning and at least half of the callers don't know that abortion is still legal in the US. And the "host" certainly wasn't going to tell them. If the Ds can raise funds to bail out felons after the BLM riots, I suspect there will be lots of NGOs taking "red-state victims" to blue states for abortions.

Comment

• America is supposed to be a country that prides itself on allowing diversity. That's a popular belief among the Progs, but their tolerance comes to a screeching halt when it comes to celebrating diversity when it goes against their own beliefs.

Tolerance is not a strong suit among the prog left. Evidence of that is all over the media today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              So glad I’m not on social media. I imagine it’s at all-time high levels of toxicity.
                              You could learn enough about gynecology to become board certified.

But if you’re looking to become a Constitutional Lawyer- or have any other aspirations in life? Not so much.

Comment

• Social media extreme toxicity started the day Trump was elected.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X