Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

DeSantis will run and he will win the nomination. Trump will continue to be a whiny bitch loser and tear the whole thing down. Enjoy President Harris' term.
    Pretty much this. Except the Corpse may be the President. Either way. The disaster will continue.

Although, Hannibal has a fair point about DJT's general laziness. It takes a lot to get on the ballot. He'll have to settle for trying to burn it all down with social media rants.
    Last edited by iam416; November 14, 2022, 04:03 PM.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Whatever. DeSatanist.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

I guess we need two more years of total suck for the electorate to get the message. A) don't nominate Trumpers, B) Kick the Ds to the curb.
        8d1.jpg

Comment

• Must be tough to be on the wrong side of history...
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Hannibal knows hard times. He has had a great life!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
              Must be tough to be on the wrong side of history...
              Didn't know it's been written yet. Glad to know you love soaring inflation, skyrocketing energy costs, plummeting retirement accounts, southern border invasion, and dramatically higher crime rates. Prog utopia.

Comment

• He'll have to settle for trying to burn it all down with social media
                Nobody with the juice to make a difference in the primaries and GOP nominating process is listening to that fuck-stick. I could see a sham convention with funny-business going on with delegates - that's an easy thing to fuck with. But I think by that time, the primaries behind us and Trump getting ass-jacked in most of them, the boot lickers who love him and want Trump nominated are going to be in such small numbers they'll be forced to STFU.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I sure hope so but I worry about him directing his minions to either stay home, write in Trump, or some other stupid horseshit.

Comment

• The preacher man says it's the end of time
                    And the Mississippi River, she's a-goin' dry
                    The interest is up and the stock market's down
                    And you only get mugged if you go downtown​
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Damn Biden caused inflation and gas prices to soar and stock markets to fall worldwide. He's more powerful than any president ever!

This shit will straighten out and be a distant memory by the next election.

Blue Wave in 2024.
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post

Nobody with the juice to make a difference in the primaries and GOP nominating process is listening to that fuck-stick. I could see a sham convention with funny-business going on with delegates - that's an easy thing to fuck with. But I think by that time, the primaries behind us and Trump getting ass-jacked in most of them, the boot lickers who love him and want Trump nominated are going to be in such small numbers they'll be forced to STFU.
                        Every time one you fuckers use the term "STFU" you owe THE_WIZARD_ $25 for copyright.

STFU©
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

I sure hope so but I worry about him directing his minions to either stay home, write in Trump, or some other stupid horseshit.
                          The scary part is, considering how the prog agenda is being set up to play itself out, even a pile of horseshit would be an improvement.

Comment

• Trump's newest filing in his doomed-to-lose lawsuit against social media companies likens Trump to a modern-day Galileo

Trump filing in suit against Twitter compares former president to Galileo - POLITICO

Comment

• BIDEN BOOM!!!!! HELICOPTER MONEY!!!!

Nah, no blame to be assigned here. If you're economically illiterate, which is basic description of The Party.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• President Trump has signed a bill authorizing a $600-per-person second stimulus check. Hints that "much more money is coming."

Comment

Working...
                                X