No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is sort of hilarious. The Daily Caller says it's talked to an "NFL owner" who says he is 'fucking livid' over these goddam players.

The 'owner' they talked to is a shareholder of the Green Bay Packers. There's over 200,000 of them.

David Hookstead of the Daily Caller spoke to an NFL owner who is livid about the anthem protests, and he wants you to know:

For background, the Daily Caller is a conservative website that was created by the tremendous Tucker Carlson and is a poor man's Breitbart.

Comment

• Donald is right. Who can we contact to get them on top of this?

[ame]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/912478274508423168[/ame]

Comment

• Fuckin hate him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          Donald is right. Who can we contact to get them on top of this?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...78274508423168
          Come on, it's not like that's US soil! SAD!
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Sorry for not including the follow-ups, in which he feels it's necessary to note that they owe a lot of money to Wall Street that needs to be 'dealt with'.

[ame]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/912479500511965184[/ame]

[ame]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/912481556127780865[/ame]

Comment

• This is the list of goals Trump created for himself in his "First 100 days". Trump's now been President for almost 250 days. He's accomplished nothing on this list #MAGA

Comment

• Thank goodness
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Is trump trying to say we have to do more to help... and that loans need to be forgiven to help modernize infrastructure...? Only, in trump speak?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Maybe he can advise them to file BK so they can get out from paying, like he always does.

Comment

• Forget Trump. I am rocking out to the new Foo Fighters album this morning...he's not going to ruin it for me.

Comment

• yes I'm sure of the 670 police killings the 90% who were armed --we need to have the cops kneel and think about it before they act.

Its likely of the 70 cops shot and killed this year that a few hesitated and lost their lives because they didn't want to act to hasty you know?

far as the anthem goes funny how the top rated super bowl moment is when a whitney Houston or lady gaga belts it out you have millions waiting for that moment and watching that moment then turning it off once the kickoff occurs

same goes for the indy 500 Kentucky derby etc etc--people come to see the anthem the flyover the bald eagle the flag draped out on they field. they don't come to see the millionaire athletes making a spectacle out of ceremonies that used to bring most people together
                        guess that all that booing hasn't sunk in yet
                        keep it up boys

that ratings dip you saw for your sunday and Monday night games is just a start you keep pissing off the people that pay your salary.
                        Last edited by crashcourse; September 26, 2017, 08:50 AM.

Comment

• Crash-clones aren't the NFLs only demographic though. They are doing what any business does...try to keep as many of its customers happy as it can.

Tough to do in this case. They are caught up in between the hate two segments of its customer base have for each other.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• NFL ratings were up this weekend.

The anthem protests will never affect the NFL in any major way.

Comment

• Also, the hillbilly Pittsburgh FIRE CHiEF that called Tomlin a N***** in his wackjob rant can go fuck himself. Doesnt he know the 60s are over and racism is dead?

Comment

• Well, it was racists on parade in Lower Alabama last night.

Steve Bannon, Nigel Farage, and Phil Robertson all spoke at a rally for Bigot Judge Roy Moore.

Wooohooo.

I live in the reddest county in the reddest state in the nation. (look it up)

Fuck me.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X