No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden, of course, sides with 1619 as the founding of America, not 1776.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      Biden, of course, sides with 1619 as the founding of America, not 1776.
      Both projects are very flawed and present a highly ideological view of history. 1619 emphasizes all the negative and casts the county as pretty much irredeemable; 1776, in what I was able to read before the site went away, actively discourages scholarship or education that draws attention to the nation's sins.

Comment

• Both existed. Now one exists. And is being taught in hundreds (thousands?) of schools. That massively flawed and highly ideological view of America wins. Nothing to see here.
        Last edited by iam416; January 20, 2021, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• When the sun comes up on a creepy perv dude
          Down around The Beltway
          And the folks are cryin' for another prez
          'Round about their homes
          The people of the town are deranged
          And they're proud of where they stand
          Well, you talkin' 'bout your China Joe
          (Talkin' 'bout your China Joe)
          Whoa, oh (whoa, oh) China Joe
          Well the preacher and the teacher
          Lord, they're a caution
          They are the talk of the town
          When the gossip gets to flyin' and they iz lyin'
          When the sun goes underground
          They say that the old prez iz insane
          And dear Mrs. Biden za doc
          Well, talkin' 'bout your China Joe
          But everyday there's a new thing comin'
          The ways of an oriental view
          The MSM and their buddies with their samurai swords
          You can even hear the bullshit at night
          Though it's a part of the Deep State
          People don't seem to care
          They just keep on lookin' to the east
          Talkin' 'bout your China Joe
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Interesting, Twitter has now locked the account run by the Chinese Embassy after it refused to remove a post Twitter wanted deleted. The post praised the Uighur camps and called their women "baby-making factories".

Comment

• Better late than never. I guess. I mean, if you’re going to censor political folks, the whole of fucking China should be banned.

Comment

• Meanwhile, Antifa celebrated Joe Xiden's inauguration today by attacking police again in Portland.

Peacefully, of course.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/anti-bide...ortland-police

Correction: Antifa attacked the Oregon Democratic Headquarters building. When police tried to confiscate their weapons, they attacked the police.

Again, .. peacefully.

Last edited by lineygoblue; January 20, 2021, 08:28 PM.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Cruz says Biden doesn't care what Pittsburgh thinks.

One, Biden got nearly 60% of the vote in Allegheny County. Significantly higher than that if you only count Pittsburgh city proper.

Two, Ted Cruz voted to disenfranchise the entire state of Pennsylvania. So when he pretends to care what they think, I say "go fuck yourself, Ted".

Three, when Trump withdrew from the Accords, the Mayor of Pittsburgh (who is still the Mayor) said the city would abide by them anyways.

Trump said ‘I was elected to represent the citizens of Pittsburgh, not Paris’ – but city’s mayor retorts: ‘We stand with the world and will follow the agreement’

Comment

• The Portland antifa protestors were actually anti-Biden and we’re going after D HQ there.

Now, I ask anyone ... if this had been a ragtag group of “QAnon” right wing folks — would we be learning this from a small Fox article or would we learn of it from basically every other news channel doing live reports and covering it endlessly?

The answer is obvious—DSL would concede as much. Now, whether it matters or not—probably some dispute. But there really can’t be dispute over obvious disparate coverage.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                      Meanwhile, Antifa celebrated Joe Xiden's inauguration today by attacking police again in Portland.

Peacefully, of course.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/anti-bide...ortland-police

Correction: Antifa attacked the Oregon Democratic Headquarters building. When police tried to confiscate their weapons, they attacked the police.

Again, .. peacefully.
                      Why would they attack the Dem headquarters? They work for us.

Oh wait, a false flag event! Tricky. Verrrrrry tricky.

Comment

• If Joe ever gets out the Trumps are going to start dying mysteriously by large cat

Comment

• Ok ok, only one of these tonight

EsMOOyCXYAYwhaY?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Comment

• I really didn't get the response I was looking for in my post on Ring. Wasn't interested in whether or not I should buy the product or subscribe to the service. I already have it and like it.

My question is, what is your view of the proliferation of privately owned and operated surveillance equipment that law enforcement can tap into to maybe solve crimes (a good thing) or surveil your activities and then make unfounded accusations of criminal activity.

It's my understanding that there is no guarantee to privacy in the Constitution although it is widely and wrongly believed there is. The Bill of Rights also does not guarantee it specifically but does allude to it in specific circumstances.

So here we have this giant network of both public and privately owned surveillance systems evolving in the US. Any competent computer geek can network what's out there and I don't care how secure Ring, for example, insists that it is. The potential for abuse is not insignificant. Jon I expected a rant. Sorely disappointed.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• If you have anything with a webcam, unplug it when you shut down for the day. You should turn your smart phone completely off when not in use. Don't just plug it in the charger. Also, be careful if you own an Alexa. Its constantly listening to everything you say.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• DSL, I had a dinner conversation with a relative, a mistake and a violation of my own policy never talk politics with family at dinner. This relative is a Trump supporter and tends to latch on to conspiracy theories regarding election fraud. The conversations started out innocently when I made a statement that, well, the craziness will end next Wednesday and the press will laud the new age ushered in with Biden/Harris (which it already has).

She asked me, did you know about all the ballots that Georgia (officials) wouldn't let Trump's audit team check signatures on? Doesn't that make you seriously question the legitimacy of the election? I thought before I opened my trap ..... FFS are you actually that clueless. Then I asked, already knowing the answer, didn't officials already run that claim, one that actually made sense, down to ground by (1) following the routine auditing process for signatures on ballots and (2) then re-auditing several counties where there were election observers who questioned that process with county election officials with those officials passing those complaints per process up the chain? She asked but doesn't this seem fishy? I then remarked, rather sternly, it's OVER.

Now she's blonde but she's no bimbo. This is a smart women yet smart people are clinging on to these kinds of stories. It's probably not over and we'll continue to hear shit like this for a while and as long as the pandemic is fucking with us.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X