X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald definitely traded up.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No, she rid herself of a piece of shit. The uncontested divorce was granted in December 1990 on the grounds of cruel and inhumane treatment by DJT. What a surprise.

I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• In recent years, Ivana spoke well of Trump, and actually had a good relationship with him.

She was married to 3 other men after him. So, she wasn't exactly a portrait of virtue.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The wrong Trump died.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• This Indiana AG is a piece of shit. He's been pandering to the anti-abortion crowd, promising to go after the doctor who performed the 10-year old's abortion, threatening her license, etc. etc. He claimed he can't find any evidence that she reported the abortion as required.

A local tv station easily found the proof through a public records request. She did everything by the book.

INDIANAPOLIS — After Indiana Attorney General Todd Rokita threatened to go after the license of an Indiana physician who provided an abortion to a 10-year-old rape victim from Ohio, documents obtai…

Comment

• A Washington, DC, police officer has corroborated to the House select committee investigating January 6, 2021, details regarding a heated exchange former President Donald Trump had with his Secret Service detail when he was told he could not go to the US Capitol after his rally, a source familiar with the matter tells CNN.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                The wrong Trump died.
                Wow. Would it be ok to say the wrong Biden died too?
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• BIDEN BOOM!!!! The Blue Wave is coming!
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• GAS IS DOWN 40 CENTS!!!
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Chairman is on it!

And whilst The Chairman is a doddering incompetent fool, the Ds real problem is he’s doing D things. The only thing saving us from a far worse situation is Joe Manchin. JFC.

I think the American people are wise to the Ds efforts to drive the car over the cliff.

Comment

• I do like that The Chairman is off suckling Saudi choad whilst taking every opportunity to shit on US cheap energy producers right down to gas station owners. One might think encouraging domestic cheap energy is a better option to being a Saudi Cockholster, but here we are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          This Indiana AG is a piece of shit. He's been pandering to the anti-abortion crowd, promising to go after the doctor who performed the 10-year old's abortion, threatening her license, etc. etc. He claimed he can't find any evidence that she reported the abortion as required.

A local tv station easily found the proof through a public records request. She did everything by the book.

https://wgntv.com/news/abortion-repo...investigation/
                          Prosecutorial activism and overreach is less hilarious when it happens to you guys, eh?

Comment

Attached Files
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• A local tv station easily found the proof through a public records request. She did everything by the book.
                              There's a book that tells doctors what to do when 10-year old girls are raped? Does that book say anything about reporting the procedure to the police so the rapist can be arrested? Why did it take a 'public records request' to get the records? If Doc did everything by the book, it should have been an easy find.

There's still a lot about this that doesn't seem right. And still there's more outrage directed at Ohio law, than there is at the rapist.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Nothing like politicizing a 10 year old kid...good job Chairman Poopypants!
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X