Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might as well just give up and end the football program. Save us all some time and hassle.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
      Might as well just give up and end the football program. Save us all some time and hassle.
      And maybe the talent might actually got to work doing something productive for society.

Comment

• Doubt that. We're doing society a favor by keeping him occupied here. So it's unclear whether there would be a net gain for humanity.

Comment

• It would be if he stays in Ohio.

Comment

• I think the pontiff will do well at OlieO. He seems to have pieced together a good staff, and he has a built-in recruiting base.

I don't really care how he does except for one Saturday each year. If we can go .500 or better against him, I'll be fine.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• 1.000 and I'll be fine.
              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• .500? We're Michigan, fer CHRISSAKES!
                Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• That record will include some CCG too.

Comment

• Goddamn Delaney.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Didn't catch much of the UA game last night, but from what I saw, Noah Spence is a hellacious rush end. Good god, that guy is fast. IMO, there is zero chance he redshirts. WoooOT!

Comment

• Odenigbo didn't look much like a Project to me. He was throwing guys around like rag dolls...regardless, sounds like ND is trailing Stanford and Northfuckingwestern there.

Comment

• Well, heh, he's still learning to play. His physical skills give him, as I noted, ginormous upside. He should shine in an "all-star" game that is basically just beating people 1v1.

Comment

• Looks like we'll be going toe-to-toe for another one in Devonte Neal. Despite a faily impressive offer list, he's kind of been flying under the radar and only started actively looking a schools in the last couple weeks. ND is his only visit to date and we made a good impression, but he'll be in Columbus next weekend, Arkansas after that and then perhaps Hawaii? Anyway, he was born in Ohio and has family ties there. Apparently is a Buckeye fan. Our guys seem to think that it will come down to ND & OSU for him.

Comment

• Scout's best OSU insider feels very good about Neal. He's a player.

Comment

• Cam Williams looking very good. OSU also expressing interest in Reeves.

Comment

Working...
                                X