Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharp yet fair.
    Last edited by Optimus Prime; June 4, 2012, 11:35 AM.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I was ticketed while Urinating in Public during a CMU tailgate once, lol. I didn't run however. My friends kept telling me that I would go on the sex offenders list and such. It had me worried as hell. I showed up to court paid $100 fine and the judge said it was a possibility if it happened again. From then on I just waited in the long lines for the porta jons.
      Last edited by Chuck Mallory; June 4, 2012, 01:24 PM. Reason: .

Comment

• if the field next to the Scio Church lot could tell stories ....
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• well credit to Meyer for suspending them .... but I suspect they will be back on the team by season's start.

I don't think this is a big offense.... but running and hiding between cars .... that is f'ing hilarious.

Comment

• They'll have to sit out that huge matchup versus Berea College ...

Comment

• I believe everyone has urinated outside in college.
              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I didn't even know it was a crime...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                  I believe everyone has urinated outside in college.
                  In college?

Comment

• Some truly hilarious shit. LMAO, for real.

I'm now beginning to wonder if any of the M fans I know will show up for the game. Maybe OP. He's a shit-talker, but he has some stones. That will be fun.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      I didn't even know it was a crime...
                      Much to DSL's chagrin, you may want to add homosexual necrophilia to that list.
                      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Ohio confirmed as the worst spewer of pollutants.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• All factories have closed their doors in Michigan.Thus, pollution less of a factor

Comment

• Not all the factories have closed. The ones that remain open all spew their pollutants toward Toledo. Nobody seems to notice.

Comment

• heh
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Miami-OH, Central Florida, and Cal will all be noon games

ESPN released a new batch of kickoff times and TV information for 2012 games on its family of networks Thursday afternoon, including several September Big Ten contests.

Comment

Working...
                                X