Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally you have managed to offend me.

Comment

• And some people wonder why we have lost posters such as Sean, Doug or Blue in Wisconsin.

Comment

• I just assumed they have better things to do with their time.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
          And some people wonder why we have lost posters such as Sean, Doug or Blue in Wisconsin.
          Just take the good with the bad, Stan....... or:

Click user CP in the left upper corner, on the bar on the left of that page select Edit Ignore List and add whomever you wish to screen out. Their posts will not be displayed.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Buchanan, if you are suggesting as Stan, that Sean, Doug & Blue in Wisconsin no longer post here becuase of me, you are way off base.
            "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime2
              And Stan is suddenly the epitome of the ideal poster and (I kind of like him) but LOL?
              I think back to the years where you personally tried to wipe him out?

Comment

• Doug got sick of the infantile 'banter' that had nothing to do with football, Sean has a new practice and babies, and Blue got tired of insults from our non-M guests. All good reasons. Nothing wrong with funnin' one another, but the no-holds-barred/anything goes immaturity of the internet rapidly grows tiresome. Us moderators still hold out hope that this place will be a sanctuary from such nonsense. Thats why we're still here. Many of us - liney, Jeff, Berkley, ect - have participated/moderated this board in all its incarnations since the mid nineties. Either we have the thickest skin or maybe thickest skull.
                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I think of anyone Stan probably is in the worst position to complain about the behavior of others. That said, Prime, unless you want to force me to have you establish a safe word, let's keep it to the Misc/OT thread. Before Linesman has an aneurysm of leadership again and takes it out on someone other than you.

Comment

• But back on topic:

Eff osu.
                    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Buchanan, I regret that Sean hurt our relationship.

Sorry, I didn't want to share season tickets with Doug under RR.

As for BlueInWisconsin, I miss him, often invited him to Miami, as his wife was Latin.

Comment

• It is kind of funny, the last time, I put Jeff & Doug and their families up for The Citrus Bowl at Ritz Carlton , my hotel, as my guests.
                        Last edited by Prime2; September 16, 2015, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• I think Prime is aok! I don't know why so many M fans are harboring hateful grudges against the legend. Shameful shit.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I don't hate him. I like how he keeps talent and DSL honest. I just get tired of his and Hack's useless banter.

Comment

• I'm not sure they're capable of any other type of banter.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Probably not.

Stan that's because here on the forum you're an asshole to the greatest extent possible. Your behavior here is generally terrible. I guarantee you that more people enjoy the Prime/Hack shtick than enjoy yours.

Comment

Working...
                                X