Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cast your ballot here:

Curmudgeon vs. Gay Pillow Talk!
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I think the sun rising in the east annoys Stan.

Blue in Wisconsin left shortly after Carr's retirement, to this day I don't think anyone has ever met him. I believe he never stopped by a tailgate, Doug's anyway. His wife is from Miami, while he was down I suggested we meet up, candidly he wasn't big on "internet friends" and now I certainly see why.

Also, I think Buchanan should be stipped of his moderatorship and Stan should be crowned, but I doubt you'd notice a difference.
      Last edited by Prime2; September 17, 2015, 09:35 AM.
      "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• I think you all need to take a minute, relax and come together under the flag of HARBAUGH!!!!! This thing is bigger than you. Set your petty differences aside and unite behind the messiah.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
          I don't hate him. I like how he keeps talent and DSL honest. I just get tired of his and Hack's useless banter.

I like Prime and I am thankful that he was pointed out on more than one occasion, Hack's strong and habitual likings and tendencies for, well, all things gay.

Comment

• I like Prime too. I definitely regret being insightful about him that one time, because now I'm stuck with this.

Comment

• It's really just an iteration of the "Annoyance du Jour" by a few very senior upperclassmen and it's cyclical.

Prune juice all around I tell yah!

Comment

• I look forward to graduation. I'll do prune-juice shots with all comers.

Comment

• "Stan that's because here on the forum you're an asshole to the greatest extent possible. Your behavior here is generally terrible. I guarantee you that more people enjoy the Prime/Hack shtick than enjoy yours."

I'm sorry. You've mistaken me for someone who gives a shit. As I have often said I ain't running for office and I ain't running in any popularity contest.

Comment

I'm sorry. You've mistaken me for someone who gives a shit. As I have often said I ain't running for office and I ain't running in any popularity contest.
                    This is good.

Comment

I don't hate him. I like how he keeps talent and DSL honest. I just get tired of his and Hack's useless banter.
                      Here's you yesterday. If you don't give a shit then why where you bitching about it yesterday?

Comment

• I'm sorry. You've mistaken me for someone who gives a shit. As I have often said I ain't running for office and I ain't running in any popularity contest.
                        But if you were to run for office, you'd have my vote, kind of a Donald Trump but cool.

Drawing the line at threads that happen to stray off topic on occasion in a sports forum, icing!

Comment

• Stan used to loathe me. Now he just hates me. I think I'm making progress.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                            Stan used to loathe me. Now he just hates me. I think I'm making progress.
                            Eddie, think positive, given the predicament. Hate is a hell of a lot better than date or mate.

Comment

• Prime/Stan in 2016

Slogan: Better than all the other bozos running

(With apologies to the real Bozo)
                              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• stan likes me.. he really does..

plus, he's a huge volleyball fan.
                                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X