No announcement yet.

Coronavirus Safety Protocol - please read and discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Felt a bit run down yesterday afternoon and evening along with the requisite sore arm. Slept good last night and feel fine today but my arm is still really sore.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• It's not a typical vaccine where you are "given" a small part of the actual virus. These new vaccines use RNA to program your body to fight off the "spikes" from Covid. So they are using genetic coding. It's totally new.

Comment

• I had a sore arm after my first shot, and then about 10 days later had a big red circle on my arm. It didn't hurt or anything, but it was just red in the area where the shot was. Sort of slightly harder to the touch than my regular silky smooth skin. My dad was in Vietnam and he said to do pushups after the shot. They gave him all kinds of shots in the Army because of the jungle.

Comment

• Which shot?
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Moderna.

Comment

• Same here, I'll keep an eye out for the big red circle.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                Same here, I'll keep an eye out for the big red circle.
                If that happens, just get a very small blue dot tattooed in the middle. Then you'll have a "The Who" tattoo. Sorted.

Just make sure its a Honolulu blue dot because when the red circle disappears, at least the dot can be the start of a Lions tat.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Ah.....no.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                    I had a sore arm after my first shot, and then about 10 days later had a big red circle on my arm. It didn't hurt or anything, but it was just red in the area where the shot was. Sort of slightly harder to the touch than my regular silky smooth skin. My dad was in Vietnam and he said to do pushups after the shot. They gave him all kinds of shots in the Army because of the jungle.
                    Covid arm, they say it is harmless. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ay/4277725001/

Comment

• Yep, its gone now. Only was there for a few days. I get my 2nd shot on 3/30 and am expecting to take a hit for a day or two.

Comment

• I noticed some redness and itching this morning. I just took another look at it and it's in the shape of the bandaid which I forgot to remove until the next morning. I need to remember to remove their bandaids as soon as possible because this happens. At least it isn't covid arm for now.

Comment

• Is there a reason to get these shots sight unseen - meaning that you have no earthly idea if you even have the antibodies from previously being infected?
                          In the last 15 months I haven't missed a day of work - and the only time I came down with anything (basically alllergy symptoms) was before the whole COVID became a thing.

Comment

• You can get an antibody test for less than 50 bucks if you feel you need it. (free if you are on medicare)

I had the antibodies and welcomed the opportunity to get the shot.
                            Last edited by CGVT; March 19, 2021, 08:38 AM.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Pleased to say I got the vaccine 2 days ago. Didn't hurt and not been sore since and no flu-like symptoms at all have happened. Soooooo, all good.

But I woke up this morning with Polio.

Fk knows what's happened......, must've reversed some other shit.
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• 078D2B22-61FD-4102-9193-34543A3AC084.jpeg

Comment

Working...
                                X