No announcement yet.

Coronavirus Safety Protocol - please read and discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best analogy I've heard regarding this coronavirus being made in a lab goes something like this:

"It's kinda like Mount Rushmore and 'The Old Man in the Mountain.' They both ostensibly resemble people; but it's pretty obvious that Mount Rushmore was clearly made by human hands for a very specific purpose while 'The Old Man' happened naturally. While it's theoretically possible for the faces in Mount Rushmore to have been done completely by a fluke of erosion and time, the odds of it are so astronomically low that anyone looking at it can safely -and correctly- assume that it was sculpted by hand."
    Last edited by chemiclord; May 9, 2020, 02:55 AM.

Comment

• BTW, it you have passed on that stupid-assed video, Plandemic, stop it and stop being a dumbass.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tarahae...M#77761e0a5fa3

Why It’s Important To Push Back On ‘Plandemic’—And How To Do It

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Haven't watched that particular video (Plademic) but have seen a few similar. Thanks,CGVT for bringing it to my attention. Looking forward to searching it out and giving it a watch...lol

Comment

• My aunt shared that video on FB and that was just the last straw. She’s a smart woman but she’s bought into a lot of these conspiracy based agendas, making a hard right turn over the last few years and posts a lot of this crazy stuff. I just couldn’t take it anymore and I unfriended her. My wife said I should have just unfollowed her but I’ve decided over the last couple of years to just move on from people who push this stuff if they are people I don’t see in person or talk to often. You’re not likely to change anybody’s mind period, and trying to do it over over FB or text is impossible.

it boggles my mind how some of these articles win over smart people - because it’s not just one conspiracy, so many of them tie in multiple conspiracies to make a neat little bow so that these people can feel justified that everything they’ve bought hook-line-and-sinker over years has all come together in some nexus.

At this point I’m just waiting for an article about how the spread of the Wuhan lab created virus released as part of a deep state effort to hurt the economy and remove Trump while lining the pockets of Big Pharma proves that the earth is flat because there’s no way that it could spread at round a globe shaped earth that fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
            My aunt shared that video on FB and that was just the last straw. She’s a smart woman but she’s bought into a lot of these conspiracy based agendas, making a hard right turn over the last few years and posts a lot of this crazy stuff. I just couldn’t take it anymore and I unfriended her. My wife said I should have just unfollowed her but I’ve decided over the last couple of years to just move on from people who push this stuff if they are people I don’t see in person or talk to often. You’re not likely to change anybody’s mind period, and trying to do it over over FB or text is impossible.

it boggles my mind how some of these articles win over smart people - because it’s not just one conspiracy, so many of them tie in multiple conspiracies to make a neat little bow so that these people can feel justified that everything they’ve bought hook-line-and-sinker over years has all come together in some nexus.

At this point I’m just waiting for an article about how the spread of the Wuhan lab created virus released as part of a deep state effort to hurt the economy and remove Trump while lining the pockets of Big Pharma proves that the earth is flat because there’s no way that it could spread at round a globe shaped earth that fast.

Yep, it is amazing that people believe that shit. The Forbes article does a pretty good job of explaining the methodology of these conspiracy videos and the psychology of the belief in them. Otherwise smart people fall for this shit, ( Kind of like "the media is the enemy of the people")
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• You can tell the people who create and believe conspiracy theories have never been a project manager.

Fuck if you can't get TWELVE people on the same page and shut up about it for six months; yet we're supposed to believe that tens of thousands of people can keep their yaps shut for decades on end without ever once slipping.

I almost admire their optimism in the human race.

Comment

• This Plandemic video.........., has it got annoying as fuck music playing over the top of the woman speaking? Thats the only one I could find. Watched 7 minutes and thought, fk his shit. Content more than likely shit as well but the music was worse.
                Last edited by Marko69; May 9, 2020, 03:43 PM.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I never bothered to look so don't know, marko.. Since I don't do facebook I usually miss out on all the juicy gossip.

Comment

• This seems interesting ... and another good reason to get outside and safely enjoy the sun.

https://news.northwestern.edu/storie...rtality-rates/

Comment

• This is an actual nice story. If ya know, want to believe we're not all ass hats.

FedEx driver surprises girl with cupcakes on her 6th birthday: 'Be kind, especially now'

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/fed-...151924956.html
                      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                        I never bothered to look so don't know, marko.. Since I don't do facebook I usually miss out on all the juicy gossip.
                        You must be like me, Fox. As Del Amitri said, “Always the last to know”
                        I’ll get all excited and show the wife a picture or joke on my phone...... she’ll reply, “Mark that’s ancient news!” 🤷‍♂️

But still........ fuck FB.

Hope you’re well, dude.
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                          This is an actual nice story. If ya know, want to believe we're not all ass hats.

FedEx driver surprises girl with cupcakes on her 6th birthday: 'Be kind, especially now'

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/fed-...151924956.html
                          Very nice story.

And hopefully not a Netflix documentary next year:

“The Fedex Cupcake child killer!”

Comment

• The wife wanted me to watch Plandemic. I watched :30 and turned it off.

Generally I don't care for that kind of BS but I do find it intriguing that they completely removed it from social media and are trying their damnedest to remove it from the internet.

F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                              The wife wanted me to watch Plandemic. I watched :30 and turned it off.

Generally I don't care for that kind of BS but I do find it intriguing that they completely removed it from social media and are trying their damnedest to remove it from the internet.

Yeah I don't know what's in it, but that last part you wrote has me wondering
                              WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• I roll my eyes at a lot of the conspiracy propaganda that floats around but when content starts getting blocked you have to
                                wonder.

F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X