Coronavirus Safety Protocol - please read and discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    My wife's ICU unite is bad right now, much worse than it was last year at this time. Lots of young people with bad cases. The biggest problem now is that the hospital is carrying on with normal business whereas last year the hospital was geared to COVID patients. That meant no elective surgeries and no visitors.
    Fake news! The meeeeeeeeeeedia!
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I know right

Comment

• Deaths climb as India reels from deadly Covid wave

Heart-wrenching images from crematoriums across the country capture the true toll of the virus.
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Horrific. Can one of the "COVID is not a big deal" people take a look at that and educate me on your perspective?
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
            Horrific. Can one of the "COVID is not a big deal" people take a look at that and educate me on your perspective?
            It’s the BBC, Deborah....... it’s all overhyped wind & pish....... I’d be surprised if there were more than 1 death and 4 new cases....... BBC cunts with their fake news BS!!

Joking of course....... terrible news from India.

Have you all heard the latest speculation about BoJo’s remarks?
            Apparently said last October,:
            ”I’d rather see bodies piled high than have a third lockdown.”

Now, please...... help me with this. He fucking DIDNT say that, right? He couldn’t have said that.
            I mean I know anything Is possible with modern “Leaders”....... but he didn’t say that. Nae danger.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I read that headline and thought he was being sarcastic! It was legit? Considering his personal experience with COVID, I'm surprised.
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I don’t think he even said it. I don’t think he said it even as a joke.
                Someone is just making up stuff.

If it comes out that he did say and he’s on Tv apologising etc etc, I’ll be shocked.

I mean I know the guy is a bit of a dick but that’s too far saying stuff like that.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Sounds like a few insiders have corroborated the story but who knows.
                  British Prime Minister Boris Johnson is facing mounting controversy this week over comments he allegedly made last year during the height of the country’s coronavirus pandemic.

News headlines in the U.K. are dominated by reports that Johnson allegedly told aides in Downing Street that he would rather see the “bodies pile high in their thousands” than approve a third national lockdown.

Johnson and Downing Street have vehemently denied that he used the phrase. On Monday, Johnson described the reports as “absolute rubbish,” and when asked whether he had made the remark, told reporters: “No, but again, I think the important thing … that people want us to get on and do as a government is to make sure that the lockdowns work, and they have.”

The alleged comments, first reported by the Daily Mail Sunday citing anonymous Conservative Party sources, were reportedly said by the prime minister in mid-October after he had reluctantly agreed to a second lockdown that the country began in November.

The paper claimed the prime minister, frustrated over having to impose a second round of restrictions on public life and the economy, told aides: “No more ----ing lockdowns — let the bodies pile high in their thousands!”

The BBC and ITV both backed the story Monday, saying unnamed sources had also confirmed to them that the comments were made.
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Not a fan of Boris at all....... he is indeed a bungling twit........ but I do think this is ; as Downing St says, absolute rubbish.

He’s said something. Something along the lines of “No more fucking lockdowns. I’d rather die than command a third lockdown.”....... and the utter embarrassing morons that make up the majority of the entire British Parliament have concocted it into something worse. That’s what is the matter with this world, Too much BS going about.

Firmly in the “no way did he say it” camp.

if he admits it ——->> any room left in the “why the fk did you say that Boris?” camp?

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

I am so far. I go in for my second shot at the hospital here tomorrow morning. At least if it hits me within 15 minutes, I'll be in the right place

But I think I will be ok. I am just anxious to get fully vaccinated. The wife is a nurse and she says you're not there until you've been fully vac for 5 weeks. So May 5th EVERYBODY'S GETTING HUGS DAMMIT!!!

This doctor says 7 to 14 days to be fully vac. Where did your wife get 5 weeks from?

With the COVID-19 vaccines rolling out across the country and more people getting vaccinated, many are wondering how long it takes for the vaccines to provide protection.
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Going outside? The CDC has loosened its mask guidance in many cases

Health officials say fully vaccinated Americans don't need to wear masks outdoors unless they are in a big crowd of strangers.

So they say if you are vaccinated you can be outside without a mask if you aren't around people. Ummmmm....my wife and I have been doing that all along we just do our best to avoid people.

Comment

• Yeah, two weeks from the second shot is what I've seen. Maybe she meant 5 weeks from the time of the first shot?
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
                            Going outside? The CDC has loosened its mask guidance in many cases

Health officials say fully vaccinated Americans don't need to wear masks outdoors unless they are in a big crowd of strangers.

So they say if you are vaccinated you can be outside without a mask if you aren't around people. Ummmmm....my wife and I have been doing that all along we just do our best to avoid people.
                            Yeah, right?!
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Here in the UK, (or a least Scotland anyway) .... quite a few people without the mask. Interestingly the non mask wearers seem to walk witn a borderline swagger. A “shove yer mask” type hard man walk.
                              I reckon a swift kick, front and centre (Center for Jaadam) square in the nutsac would solve the issue.
                              Maybe not though. Could create other issues.

Comment

• Kinda like......

Man Sliding GIF?
                                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Working...
                                X