Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hack - Moneys football, I had a question (or anyone) Sebastian Janikowski is my kicker and he didn't play. Probabley is going to cost me the game, I need to replace him?

    Comment


    • Oh. No, am not.

      Comment


      • entropy is posting crap from a white nationalist and playing the both sides argument, please.

        Oh the FB page (?) I wasn't serious, but missed that. I posted from my phone couldn't really read it well. Carry on.

        Im thinking I cant make any transactions on a game day? Ill try Tues... I also have Zeke Elliott and my opponent has Dak Prescott. Try watching the Cowboys with that tonight

        Comment


        • And I picked the Gaints in Talents pool - What a dumbass lol spreading myself thin

          Comment


          • Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
            Hack - Moneys football, I had a question (or anyone) Sebastian Janikowski is my kicker and he didn't play. Probabley is going to cost me the game, I need to replace him?
            drop janikowski he's on IR done for year

            cant do anything about this week because Oakland already played

            I'd take janikowski's backup--he looked pretty good yesterday

            Comment


            • The Atlantic, of all outlets, is writing on one of my hot button issues -- Obama's total bullshit in turning Universities into adjudicators of sexual assault cases: https://www.theatlantic.com/educatio...policy/538974/

              I'm not a huge fan of starting out a macro piece with anecdote, even as one as powerful as that, but I'm also way more inclined to believe that the anecdote isn't the exception or rather, isn't exceptional.

              Apparently there's parts 2 and 3 yet to come.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                Oh the FB page (?) I wasn't serious, but missed that. I posted from my phone couldn't really read it well. Carry on.

                froot still naively believes anytime someone points out the flaws or hypocrisy in a D that makes Trump their guy... You have to be either for or against in his simple world. Even if you didn't vote for him, he's "your guy".
                Last edited by entropy; September 11th, 2017, 09:54 AM.
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

                Comment


                • I'm not sure if I'm naive or not, but if you are so into both siderism that you are posting stuff from a creep like Mike Cernovich, you might want to look in the mirror.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    The Atlantic, of all outlets, is writing on one of my hot button issues -- Obama's total bullshit in turning Universities into adjudicators of sexual assault cases: https://www.theatlantic.com/educatio...policy/538974/

                    I'm not a huge fan of starting out a macro piece with anecdote, even as one as powerful as that, but I'm also way more inclined to believe that the anecdote isn't the exception or rather, isn't exceptional.

                    Apparently there's parts 2 and 3 yet to come.

                    Those in charge favored the athletes way too much in the past and so now instead of fixing the issue, they're over compensating. Welcome to 2017. The pendulum has to over swing before it actually finds the correct resting position. Some may suggest that is fine and offsets the pro-athlete bias of the past. I do understand that emotional belief. But I'd prefer it is fixed correctly rather than trying to right a wrong with another wrong.
                    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      I'm not sure if I'm naive or not, but if you are so into both siderism that you are posting stuff from a creep like Mike Cernovich, you might want to look in the mirror.

                      I have no idea who Mike Cernovich is other than I saw the video. It was posted on an independent voter site.

                      But carry on... blame the source to redirect. Sounds like something Trump would do too..
                      Last edited by entropy; September 11th, 2017, 10:03 AM.
                      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

                      Comment


                      • You might want to do some research on the guy, he was one of the creeps who pushed the Comet Pizza pedophilia conspiracy theory.

                        Comment


                        • https://www.theroot.com/new-hampshir...ium=socialflow

                          “So my son is being flown to Dartmouth after a 14 year old kid decided to hang him from a tree. I don’t care if this was a so called accident or not. My son almost died because of some little sh** teenage kids.”
                          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by entropy View Post
                            froot still naively believes anytime someone points out the flaws or hypocrisy in a D that makes Trump their guy... You have to be either for or against in his simple world. Even if you didn't vote for him, he's "your guy".


                            "If you're not with us, you're against us"
                            Atlanta, GA

                            Comment


                            • The article that Talent linked to is a good informational article on the Title IX stuff. I never what he was talking about with the Dear Colleague stuff.

                              Comment


                              • Go to hell, Froot....wait....what? Sorry. Reflexive.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X