No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prog responses were all very comical. Must see TV...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• New Monmouth poll just released.

Generic Ballot for congressman: Dem 47% Rep 45%

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
        New Monmouth poll just released.

Generic Ballot for congressman: Dem 47% Rep 45%
        wasn't it a 15% lead by Dems a month and a half ago?

whoa.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
          Kapture1 -

What does that have to do with the investigation at hand? Nothing. More deflection and distraction from the right. Don't address the issues, attack attack attack. Deflect, deny, distract. Party over country!! CLINTON!!!!

Let Mueller finish his investigation and he will shortly exonerate your Dear Leader. And WHEN he does, will all the right wing nut jobs demand a new investigation because the 'discredited' FBI found no evidence of wrong doing? Be consistent, nut jobs, be consistent!
          Didn't even bother reading when I saw Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton

Just fucking stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
            Didn't even bother reading when I saw Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton Clinton

Just fucking stupid.
            and you blame me for being in my own reality haha.

just bury your head in the sand, but do know your asshole is showing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
              Could be true. Probably truth to it. But the FBI has no credibility left, so they can rebut specifics when the memo is released.
              The Dem pre-spinmeisters are right about one thing. The memo itself probably isn't going to make a difference. I say that because the real question here is the degree to which the Republicans choose to weaponize this scandal against the Democrats.

Don't get your hopes up in that department. Paul Ryan views his own base as his enemy more than the Democrat that he will run against. The same is true for Lindsey Graham, John McCain, etc.
              Last edited by Hannibal; January 31, 2018, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• Teddy KGB wants his memo

Comment

• Strzok wrote the letter about reopening the Clinton investigation that arguably cost her the election???

Lol! I'm sure he was just trying to make sure Trump won so he could fabricate evidence to bring him down. Or some other similar nonsense.
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                    Strzok wrote the letter about reopening the Clinton investigation that arguably cost her the election???

Lol! I'm sure he was just trying to make sure Trump won so he could fabricate evidence to bring him down. Or some other similar nonsense.
                    SLF is referring to this

Emails obtained by CNN show the FBI agent at the center of a Capitol Hill storm played a key role in a controversial FBI decision that upended Hillary Clinton’s campaign just days before the 2016 election: the letter to Congress by then-FBI Director James Comey announcing the bureau was investigating newly discovered Clinton emails.

So contrary to Strzok being a Clinton fanatic partisan, he freaking wrote the first draft of the letter that reopened her email investigation. He supported reopening her investigation just days before the election!! This is the guy Kapture and Geezer and crash insist was a central Deep State actor committed like a Jihadi to destroying Trump.

It's really amazing how Devin Nunes, apolitical man of honor, never mentioned this.

Comment

• If it weren't for endless Trump drama maybe people would notice this more. But some of the testimony in the Dirty Baltimore Cops trial is nuts

Just one of the revelations (from the mouth of a dirty cop): the cops kept BB guns in their cars at all times to plant on bodies in case they ever shot somebody who was unarmed

Comment

• I'm floored

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                          I'm floored
                          You're floored by the existence of dirty cops or floored that Pete Strzok, Deep State Hillary Agent, wrote the letter that did more to get Trump elected than any other campaign event?

We must have clarity here, man!!!!!

Comment

• * GOP Retreat train crashes into garbage truck and kills at least one guy
                            * Trey Gowdy Announces retirement
                            * Corrupt Dem Robert Brady announces retirement
                            * PA Senate announces it will refuse to obey the State Supreme Court's redistricting ruling
                            * FBI releases notice that the Nunes memo is inaccurate and paints a flase narrative
                            * Nunes releases counter-notice to say the FBI and DOJ are corrupt jerks
                            * Trump asks Rosentein "are you on my team?"
                            * Trump instructed Republican Congressmen on what to ask Rosenstein during testimony about an investigation that was centered around the President
                            * Head of the CDC resigns when reporters find out she has yuuuge conflicts of interest

And oh, the next debt ceiling crisis will now take place in early March instead of April because of the new tax bill.

What next????

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                              SLF is referring to this

Emails obtained by CNN show the FBI agent at the center of a Capitol Hill storm played a key role in a controversial FBI decision that upended Hillary Clinton’s campaign just days before the 2016 election: the letter to Congress by then-FBI Director James Comey announcing the bureau was investigating newly discovered Clinton emails.

So contrary to Strzok being a Clinton fanatic partisan, he freaking wrote the first draft of the letter that reopened her email investigation. He supported reopening her investigation just days before the election!! This is the guy Kapture and Geezer and crash insist was a central Deep State actor committed like a Jihadi to destroying Trump.

It's really amazing how Devin Nunes, apolitical man of honor, never mentioned this.
                              At Comey's order?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                                At Comey's order?
                                The emails show he supported doing it. And wasn't Comey supposed to be on Hillary's payroll too?

Hurry to GatewayPundit or Britibart or SaraCarter...maybe they haven't come up with a good explanation yet, but I'm sure they'll think of how this all fits perfectly into the ongoing conspiracy theory...

Comment

Working...
                                X