Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hack View Post
    I'm talking about taking away guns, because that's what every other country has done, and no other country has this problem.

I'm talking about taking away YOUR guns, once Canada's Department of Integration and Freedoms Curtailing is fully staffed. You'd better form some fucking militias and regulate them well if you don't want to be a part of the 11th to 15th provinces.
    perfectly fine opinion to have (even tho it's asinine), just that you can't claim the "industry" is the one selling fear when lefties actually do want to ban guns.

the only thing that cuck knows how to invade is an anus.

Comment

• You don't have to worry. Wizardstan is not a candidate for absorption.

Comment

• STFU
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• In spite of all the "the govt will steal away your beloved guns any day now" it's about as real as the War on Christmas. As was noted on Special Report last night, the direction in gun laws has been trending the opposite all over the country. States are consistently loosening up their concealed carry laws and the Republicans want to pass national standards that will be based on the weakest existing state standards. The Clinton-era assault rifle ban expired in 2004 and has no hope of being re-imposed. Stand your Ground laws are being passed in many states. The NRA's success rate in pushing things towards deregulation is almost 100%.

Comment

• Here's a typical ad from the organization that Kapture says "doesn't push fear"

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtGOQFf9VCE"]Freedom's Safest Place | The Violence Of Lies - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Please take your guns to town, son
              Don't leave your guns at home, Bill
              Please take your guns to town

Which is fine with all of us up here. Less mouths to feed when we'll have to make something of the wreckage.

Comment

• Jesus. And people eat that shit up
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• So the Senate held 4 votes on different immigration bills and none could reach 60 votes to avoid filibusters. McConnell now says he doesn't think there will be any more immigration votes the rest of the year.

The bill supported by Trump, the "Grassley Bill", did the worst. Only 39 votes. LOL

Here a list of the Republicans who voted against the bill Trump supported. Mixture of guys who want no citizenship for Dreamers and moderate R's:

Barraso (WY)
                  Collins (ME)
                  Cruz (TX)
                  Daines (MT)
                  Enzi (WY)
                  Flake (AZ)
                  Inhofe (OK)
                  Kennedy (LA)
                  Lee (UT)
                  Moran (KS)
                  Murkowski (AK)
                  Paul (KY)
                  Sasse (NE)
                  Thune (SD)
                  Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; February 15, 2018, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    Here's a typical ad from the organization that Kapture says "doesn't push fear"

Freedom's Safest Place | The Violence Of Lies - YouTube
                    The side calling for resistance and revolution... although i cant imagine they are serious... the right in this country owns over 200 million firearms and probably 1 trillion rounds, while your side doesnt know which bathroom to use.

I say bring on that revolution.

Comment

• Rick Gates finalizing a plea deal per FAKENEWS

Former Trump campaign adviser Rick Gates is finalizing a plea deal with special counsel Robert Mueller’s office, indicating he’s poised to cooperate in the investigation, according to sources familiar with the case.

Comment

• Rather per the Western arm of the North Korean propaganda machine lol. How anyone takes CNN seriously these days defies all logic

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                          The side calling for resistance and revolution... although i cant imagine they are serious... the right in this country owns over 200 million firearms and probably 1 trillion rounds, while your side doesnt know which bathroom to use.

I say bring on that revolution.
                          Shit.

I knew you'd culminate today's rants in and us v. them dana loesch showdown.

So predictable.

Not to mention the made up graph where you attribute a 20% decline in gun ownership exclusively to the left and not squirrely 2nd amendment nuts lamenting the lefty boogeyman.

"your side"

Such garbage.
                          Last edited by millenwasmyfavorite; February 15, 2018, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            Rick Gates finalizing a plea deal per FAKENEWS

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/15/polit...ion/index.html
                            Hilarious.

Pappa. Flynn. Manafort fights it.

Now Gates.

All pleading just for fun.

INB4 a halfhearted indifference over how small the charges are because someone doesn't understand how cooperation carrots work.

Comment

• More Fake News!

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• So much fake.

Comment

Working...
                                X