No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would have assumed mine is fake, since there are supposedly so many fake Griswolds, and this cost me $15, and from a store with more than a handful of them, but who knows? If real, it's definitely 40-57. Has the smaller logo.

I am also told by my mother-in-law that carbon-steel pans are very nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
      ...But, for now, I just wanted to make sure you knew that I'm not coming to take your guns...
      Heh. No worries, I don't subscribe to the NRA paranoia ravings. Send me a PM when you're in the area.
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• ...and we wonder why the younger generation is so fucked up?
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yep. They see the kind of shit that Kapture posts and believe it...
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Deputies called to Florida high school gunman’s home 39 times since 2010

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                  ...and we wonder why the younger generation is so fucked up?
                  The younger generation is still made up of individuals, and we should not generalize. For example, there are five girls in Nebraksa for whom I can understand the dysfunction. But that situation cannot be applied widely.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    Yep. They see the kind of shit that Kapture posts and believe it...
                    Nope, sadly it's cretins like Da wizard who are of adult age and probably vote.

Comment

• Who knew they had a background in TV.
                      Attached Files
                      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Mueller indicts 13 Russian witches in his witch hunt. Putin's cock holster prepares his enlightening follow-up tweet.

Special counsel Robert Mueller has indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities for allegedly meddling in the 2016 presidential election, charging them with conspiracy to defraud the United States, the Department of Justice announced Friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                          The younger generation is still made up of individuals, and we should not generalize. For example, there are five girls in Nebraksa for whom I can understand the dysfunction. But that situation cannot be applied widely.
                          YOU ARE OUT OF ORDER SIR!!!
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post

no evidence of collusion or obstruction still huh

Comment

• Thank you for calling me sir.

Comment

• Fuck off. Sir.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...