No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More tax related charges for Gates and Manafort not related to Trump Russia. Wake me when you find that collusion.

Comment

• Originally posted by millenwasmyfavorite View Post
      Shit.

I knew you'd culminate today's rants in and us v. them dana loesch showdown.

So predictable.

Not to mention the made up graph where you attribute a 20% decline in gun ownership exclusively to the left and not squirrely 2nd amendment nuts lamenting the lefty boogeyman.

"your side"

Such garbage.
      NYTimes graph, not mine. Shit two years ago the left was cheering the drop in gun ownership claiming the time to ban all guns was just around the corner, now they are denying it all together haha. Which is it?

Still curious what you soyboys are gonna use to ignite the revolution and overthrow the oppressive capitalist system...

Comment

• not sure if serious

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
          NYTimes graph, not mine. Shit two years ago the left was cheering the drop in gun ownership claiming the time to ban all guns was just around the corner, now they are denying it all together haha. Which is it?

Still curious what you soyboys are gonna use to ignite the revolution and overthrow the oppressive capitalist system...
          Soyboys? You full chumping now?

revolution?

You are out of touch, man.

Comment

• lol @ soyboys

Kapture's patron saint:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avHO4TkJBN0"]Paul Joseph Watson and the Soy Question - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Got a new/old iron skillet last week, and a great sear on a block of extra-firm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                lol @ soyboys

Kapture's patron saint:

Paul Joseph Watson and the Soy Question - YouTube
                So much wrong.

Katpure, don't ruin the thread by just explicitly insulting people. You have plenty of questions posed to you over the last three pages.

No need to breakdown in memes while also accusing us of being beta soyboys.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                  Got a new/old iron skillet last week, and a great sear on a block of extra-firm.
                  I just started cooking with a cast iron.

I had to buy mine new, new, though.

Spent first month or so seasoning.

Use it now pretty frequently -- I sear a lot of lamb.

Comment

• You need to find old cast iron pots that are at least 50 years old. The new cast iron isn't made as well. The bottoms of the pans are very rough and even when seasoned don't have that nice slick surface that the old ones provide. Look for old pans at garage sales and resale shops. Even if they are rusty they can be brought back.

The frying pan that I use is over 100 years old. It is so much better than the newer pans that I have bought.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I'll have to look for some, I'd be interested to see the difference.

Comment

• My new one is my first old one. Found it in a random shop in northern Maryland. SO MUCH LIGHTER! I guess the machine-made ones are heavier than the older ones. It says Griswold on the bottom, but, fake or not, it's friggin smooth and light and I am delighted to have it.

Comment

• Some good info on Griswold here.

You might be able to get an approximate date on your pan

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                            GJ, what's your address? I'm not going to give it to anybody that wants to take your guns. Just curious.
                            In the general Flint area. Why, you want to grab a beer?
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by millenwasmyfavorite View Post
                              Soyboys? You full chumping now?

revolution?

You are out of touch, man.
                              Sorry, i have been paying attention to the radical left, and how the party as a whole is moving in that direction. I mean shit, when a mainstream liberal media outlet sides with North Korea because they dont like that Pence only has dinner alone with his wife, you know the left has taken a hard trun left.

I've seen antifa up close, you think that they exist to "punch nazis"? Do you think theyre that virtuous?

I made the mistake of asking you to answer for the rapidly growing % of your side of center.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                                In the general Flint area. Why, you want to grab a beer?
                                Next time I'm out that way, for sure. But, for now, I just wanted to make sure you knew that I'm not coming to take your guns. Just Kapture's guns. And Wiz's, if there's a resale value for plastic ones that make fun sounds.

Comment

Working...
                                X